Joey Batey is a British Actor from England and has made the number of appearance in American and British Television shows. Joey is a passionate actor who prepares for his role with dedication and he is in the list of one of the top actors in Hollywood. He had been in the theatre company of Royal Shakespeare company. Joey has acted in movies like The Riot Club and Film Stars Don’t Die in Liverpool.
Actor, Musician, Singer, Songwriter, and Social Media Personality
Birthday / Date of Birth
Joey Batey was born 1st of January 1989, in Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, England.
He is currently 33 years old.
Joey attended a private school for completing his primary and secondary education. Later, he went to study at Robinson College, Cambridge. Due to his interest in music from his childhood, Joey even attended L’École Internationale de Théâtre Jacques Lecoq for a while but never finished his program.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Girlfriend / Spouse
Joey Batey has dated –
Joey has largely opted to keep his personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about his love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 174 cm
- In meters – 1.74 m
- In Kilograms – 58 kg
- In Pounds – 149 lbs
He wears a size 8.5 (US) shoe.
Joey became known after appearing the role which he portrayed the bard Jaskier in The Witcher which is a Netflix fantasy series. He is also known for singing Toss a Coin to Your Witcher, as well other songs featured in episodes of the series where he starred.
In 2013, Batey had her first film onscreen role in the movie Murder on the Home Front, directed by Geoffrey Sax. In 2014, he made his pictorial debut in The Riot Club as Eager Chap under the direction of Lone Schering.
In 2017, Batey played in the British TV series Strike.
Batey is a vocalist and musician for the indie folk band The Amazing Devil, as well as the primary writer and composer. His debut album is Love Run (2016). In October 2021, Their most recent album, Ruin, was released.
Joey Batey Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Tom Cruise
- Favorite Actress – Jennifer Lawrence
- Favorite Singer – Miley Cyrus
- Favorite Hobbies – Travelling, Photography
- Favorite Destination – Miami
- Favorite Food – Italian
Joey Batey Net worth
Joey Batey has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – joeybateyofficial
Some Lesser Known Facts About Joey Batey
- Joey strongly believes in keeping a small circle of friends, therefore, he only has a couple of very good friends.
- He is also a dog lover and even owns an adorable pet.
- He has said he grew up in a “musical family” and has always been around music.
- He takes very good care of his appearance and likes to invest in expensive clothes, shoes, accessories, and much more.
- He also featured following The Fishmonger’s Daughter and Her Sweet Kiss, as well as Burn Butcher Burn, Whoreson Prison Blues and The Golden One, the latter of these in the second season of the show.
- In 2014, he appeared in The Riot Club directed by Lone Scherfig.
- In 2017, Paul McGuigan cast him as Eddie in Film Stars Don’t Die in Liverpool.
- In 2018, Batey appeared in the series Knight fall, a 14th century period piece centered on the Knights Templar, where he played the role of Pierre, a spy after information on the Holy Grail.
- In 2021, Batey was continuing to play the character of the bard, Jaskier, in Netflix’s adaptation of The Witcher, based on the Polish novel series of the same name.