Felicia Forbes is most known for being the wife of Tommy Lister, an American actor and wrestler. She is a missionary and clergyman who rose to prominence following her marriage to Lister Jr. Felicia and Tommy have been married for a number of years and their bond remains strong. Felicia is also a South African minister in Cape Town and a Human Resources Business Partner at ABM AVIATION, INC.
Missionary and Minister
Birthday / Date of Birth
Felicia was born on the 2nd of January 1972, in Cape-town, South Africa.
She’s currently 49 years old.
She is of African-American descent.
There is currently no information available regarding her childhood or education. Forbes may have attended a private school.
- Father – Eric Forbes
- Mother – Katie Holmes
- Children – Faith Forbes (Daughter)
- Siblings – Nolan Forbes (Brother), Megan Forbes (Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Felicia Forbes has dated –
- Tommy Lister – In 2003, Forbes has been married to Tommy ‘Tiny’ Lister, after dating for a few years. Their wedding, too, took place at the Falk Harun. The couple travels the world together. However, on December 10th, 2020 at the age of 62, Tommy passed away.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 173 cm
- In meters – 1.73 m
- In Kilograms – 60 kg
- In Pounds – 172 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-35
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Felicia is famous for being the wife of Tommy ‘Tiny’ Lister, an American character actor and retired professional wrestler. Felicia has also got fame as a missionary who is on a mission to spread Christianity in a foreign country.
Felicia has endorsed many fashion brands including Tag Design.
Felicia Forbes Favorites
- Favorite Actress – Julia Roberts
- Favorite Singer – Miley Cyrus
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Color – Pink
Felicia Forbes Net worth
Felicia Forbes has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2022.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Felicia Forbes
- Felicia has worked as an evangelist and priest in Cape Town. In any case, she only recently commanded media attention following her marriage to Tommy Lister, an American entertainer and retired professional wrestler.
- Felicia and Tommy made acquaintance when Tiny was filming for one of his movies in South Africa.
- After her marriage, she moved to California, US, where she worked as an HR business partner at ABM Aviation, Inc.
- Previously, as a missionary, she promoted Christianity in Cape Town. Later, she became a minister.
- In 2019 ,Felicia and Tommy separated after Tiny was spotted with his new girlfriend. However, they did not file for a divorce.
- At the age of 62, Felicia’s husband, Tommy, passed away on December 10, 2020. The actor was found dead in his apartment in Marina Del Rey, Los Angeles. Before his death, his family and friends hadn’t heard from him for a while.