Jeremy Strong is an American film, television and stage actor. He has appeared in many films that are based on true stories, including Zero Dark Thirty, Lincoln (as John George Nicolay), Parkland (as Lee Harvey Oswald), Selma (as James Reeb), Black Mass, The Big Short and Molly’s Game. Jeremy has a featured role as Kendall Roy in the HBO series Succession.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Jeremy Strong was born on the 25th of December 1978, in Boston, Massachusetts, United States.
He’s currently 41 years old.
Jeremy attended Public Schools in Boston and Sudbury. Jeremy graduated from Yale University where he starred in a number of plays, with a degree in English. He also studied at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art and the Steppenwolf Theatre Company in Chicago.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jeremy Strong has dated –
- Gillie Strong (2016-Present) – In 2016, Jeremy got married to Gillie Strong a Danish psychiatrist. They have two daughters: Ingrid (born April 2018 in Copenhagen) and Clara (born November 2019 in New York). Jeremy and his family live in Copenhagen.
- In feet – 5 feet 10½ inches
- In centimeters – 179 cm
- In meters – 1.79 m
- In Kilograms – 74 kg
- In Pounds – 163 lbs
- Measurements – 38–12–32
- Chest – 38 in or 96.50 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 12 in or 30.5 cm
- Waist – 32 in or 81 cm
Jeremy well known for his role as Kendall Roy in the HBO series Succession.
In 2008, Jeremy made her acting debut with the comedy/drama film, Humboldt County in which she played the role of Peter.
In 2011, Jeremy played the role as Matt Becker in five episodes of political drama television series, The Good Wife that aired on CBS.
Jeremy Strong Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Chris Hemsworth
- Favorite Actress – Jennifer Aniston
- Favorite Singer – Rihanna
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Place – Paris
- Favorite Color – Black
Jeremy Strong Net worth
Jeremy Strong has an estimated net worth of $4 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
He doesn’t have any personal social media account.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jeremy Strong
- Jeremy was nominated for best off-Broadway performance twice within a three-year period.
- Jeremy appeared on Broadway in A Man for All Seasons and starred in numerous Off-Broadway productions.
- In 2009, he made his acting with the film, Kill Daddy Good Night in which she played the role of Bruce.
- In 2010, Jeremy played the role as Pete in the romantic comedy film, The Romantics directed by Galt Niederhoffer.
- In 2012, Jeremy portrayed role of Brandon in the comedy film, See Girl Run written & directed by Nate Meyer.
- In 2013, he has worked in crime drama television series, Mob City which was broadcast on TNT.
- In 2015, Jeremy appeared in his acting role in biographical crime drama film, Black Mass produced and directed by Scott Cooper.
- In 2016, he joined the cast of the period drama television series, Masters of Sex which was aired on Showtime.
- In 2017, Jeremy made his acting with the period crime drama film, Detroit in which she played the role of Attorney Lang.
- In 2019, Jeremy played the role as Reid Miller in the fantasy thriller film, Serenity written, produced and directed by Steven Knight.