Jason Bleick is an American Fashion designer and Businessman best known as the father of Arthur Saint Bleick, and he is the Ex-partner of Selma Blair (Actress). In July 2019, Selma has also starred in the New Netflix series titled “Another Life” that got aired. Bleick has kept his biological parents identities a secret.
Fashion Designer, Businessman
Birthday / Date of Birth
Jason Bleick was born on 1970, in Orange County, California, United States.
He is currently 52 years old.
Jason completed his schooling from a local high school. He had developed his interest in fashion designing from an early age and hence pursued his graduation in fashion designing.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jason Bleick has dated –
- Selma Blair (2010-2012) – Jason was in a relationship with his girlfriend Selma Blair, an American actress. But they couldn’t continue their relationship. In September 2012, they got separated. Furthermore, they even shared a son together, and his name is Arthur Saint Bleick.
- In feet – 6 feet
- In centimeters – 183 cm
- In meters – 1.83 m
- In Kilograms – 81 kg
- In Pounds – 178 lbs
Dark Brown (Natural)
Jason is a fashion designer and entrepreneur, he played in advertisements and minor roles in TV shows. However, he came to the limelight only after being in a relationship with his ex-girlfriend, Selma.
Jason Bleick Favorites
Jason Bleick Net worth
Bleick has an estimated net worth of $0.5 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – jasonbleick
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jason Bleick
- Jason is a dedicated individual.
- At the beginning of his career, he started with trade shows and interned under popular brands.
- Jason established his own company, Bleick Studio, which he named after his last name.
- He was previously the creative director of EVER Fashion Line.
- His name is frequently linked to the creation of gowns for famous national and worldwide celebrities.
- In 1998, his ex girlfriend named Selma Blair played the lead role of Jane Baker film Brown’s Requiem alongside with Michael Rooker, Harold Gould, and Brion James.