Alicia Arden is a popular American actress, model, television host, who is widely notable for accusing sexual assault allegation against Jeffrey Epstein. Furthermore, she is known for her tremendous acting performance in the movie Baywatch. She has gained notice for her appearance in projects like Prison of Dead, and Violent Blue. Previously, she started her career as a model after posing for different brands and also associated with Victoria’s Secret.
Alicia Marie Arden
Model, Actress & TV Host
Birthday / Date of Birth
Alicia Arden was born on the 17th of May 1969, in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States.
She’s currently 53 years old.
She is of Caucasian Descent.
Alicia completed her primary education at a local high school. In 1988, Alicia matriculated from her local high school and then enrolled at the University of Nevada. She also attended several acting schools and courses to develop her drama skills, though she hasn’t given any detailed information on that.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alicia Arden has dated –
Alicia is not dating anyone. We don’t have much information about her past relationship and any previous engaged.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 124 lbs
- Measurements – 34-27-36
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 27 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 32D
She wears a size 6.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Arden is famous for her appearances in such TV series as General Hospital and Baywatch. She is also in the spotlight for claiming that she was one of the victims of Jeffrey Epstein.
In 1986, Alicia’s career began with minor roles, appearing in such films as Heat and Bad Influence.
Arden landed the recurring role of Lucy in the popular TV series Baywatch (1989 – 2001), sharing the screen with Pamela Anderson, David Hasselhoff and Jeremy Jackson.
Alicia has done endorsement work for several brands such as Dicks, Costco Tire Center.
Alicia Arden Favorites
- Favorite Actress – Julia Roberts
- Favorite Destination – New York
- Favorite Hobbies – Modeling & Styling
- Favorite Color – White & Black
- Favorite Food – Italian Cuisine, Pizza
Alicia Arden Net worth
Alicia Arden has an estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2022..
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Alicia Arden
- At the beginning of ‘90s she took her mother’s surname, Velgos, and was credited in the movies and series she appeared in as Alicia Velgos.
- She participated in the TV film version of the popular series Red Shoe Diaries (1992), played the role of Angie in Caged Hearts (1995), and landed the role of the girl in the video in Trojan War (1997).
- Arden continued getting minor roles in such films as Prison of the Dead (2000), in which she played Kat, Vegas, City of Dreams (2001), in the role of a strip club waitress, and Violent Blue (2011) playing Cara.
- One of the most memorable appearances of Alicia on TV shows was her dancing and gymnastic performance in The Ellen DeGeneres Show.
- In her spare time she does a lot of yoga, tennis and swimming.
- One of her favorite music bands is called The Kooks.
- In 2015, she played her latest role of Alicia in the comedy She and I, and hasn’t appeared in any other movies so far. However, she is assigned to several future movies, such as Treasure Hunt Massacre, Oh Boy! and Enemy Within.
- On her Instagram account, she shared that she would love to get an Academy Award, though she didn’t have any significant role to even be nominated.
- Arden came to the America’s Got Talent show to impress the judges and the audience with her dancing performance, while her mother accompanied her in playing the accordion. Unfortunately, Alicia’s stripping to her swimsuit didn’t impress the judges, and they all eliminated the duo from the show.
- Alicia participated in a special movie filmed at the popular event Comic Con. Alicia came to the contest in the costume of Princess Leia, and got into the movie Comic-Con Episode IV: A Fan’s Hope, directed by Morgan Spurlock.