Jessica Rogan is a former American cocktail waitress and a famous TV producer who has worked on many comedy shows and stand-up events. She also tried her hand at modelling while struggling to make it big in the industry. Jessica became famous and came into the limelight after her marriage with famous stand-up comedian, ultimate fighting championship (UFC) color commentator, actor, martial arts expert, television and podcast host Joe Rogan.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Jessica was born on the 28th of June 1978, in Scottsdale, Arizona, United States.
She’s currently 44 years old.
She is of Caucasian decant.
- Father – Robert Schimmer
- Mother – Vicki Schimmer
- Siblings – Max, Sam, Derek, Aliyah, and Jacob
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jessica Rogan has dated –
- Joe Rogan (2008-Present) – In 2008, Jessica started dating Joe Rogan and in 2010, the couple got married. While their first daughter was born when they were still dating, their second daughter was born in 2010 after their wedding. Joe is also the step-father of Jessica’s daughter from her previous relationship with a Canadian man.
- In feet – 5 feet 8 inches
- In centimeters – 172 cm
- In meters – 1.72 m
- In Kilograms – 60 kg
- In Pounds – 132 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 33B
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Jessica rose to famous and came into the limelight after her marriage with famous stand-up comedian, Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) color commentator, actor, martial arts expert, television and podcast host Joe Rogan.
Jessica Rogan Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Eddie Redmayne
- Favorite Actress – Emma Stone
- Favorite Destination – Paris
- Favorite Hobbies – Reading, Cooking
- Favorite Color – Red
- Favorite Food – Continental Cuisine
Jessica Rogan Net worth
Jessica has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – jessicarogancampbell
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jessica Rogan
- Rogan was always interested in TV shows and using her father’s influence, she worked as an assistant on the sets of the popular comedy animated show, ‘The Simpsons’. She was given credit as the production assistant for 15 episodes.
- Jessica also has a daughter from a previous relationship and Joe serves as the step-father.
- In May 2010, she started modelling for a Chinese company named ‘EM Model Management’, but soon found out that modelling wasn’t the profession that she wanted to be in. But as she had no other choice, she went on to feature in some modelling assignments for a Korean company named ‘Wholesome’
- She continued modelling for several other companies and by 2010, she was married to Joe Rogan.
- One of her siblings Derek died at the age of 11 after a long battle with cancer.
- On September 3, 2010, his father died a few days after the accident and was buried at the Paradise Memorial Gardens located in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- In 2013, Jessica started working at Volvo Motorsports as a product analyst, a position which she holds to this day.