Isha Talwar is an Indian film actress. Isha works in Malayalam cinema and Hindi cinema, besides appearing in a few films in Tamil and Telugu cinema. She started out as a model and appeared in various commercials and later made her film debut with the Malayalam film Thattathin Marayathu. In 2019, Isha became a part of web series titled Home Sweet Office aired on Dice Media.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Isha Talwar was born on the 22nd of December 1987, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
She’s currently 32 years old.
Isha graduated from St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai. She joined choreographer Terence Lewis’s dance school in 2004, where she learned various dance forms like ballet, jazz, hip-hop and salsa and went on to become a tutor in the dance studio.
- Father – Vinod Talwar Known (Executive Producer )
- Mother – Suman Talwar
- Siblings – Vikaas Talwar (Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Isha Talwar has dated –
Isha has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 124 lbs
- Measurements – 34-26-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 33B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Isha became known after appearing popular film, I Love Me & Two Countries. In 2012, she made her famous film debut with Malayalam film, Thattathin Marayathu.
In 2012, Isha had her first Malayalam film onscreen role in the musical-romantic drama film, Thattathin Marayathu as Aysha Rehman. In 2017, Isha did her first appearance in the Hindi Bollywood movie through the cameo role in movie Tubelight.
In 2010, Isha landed her first television show on the Zee TV channel in the television series, Rishtey in Episode 46: Itni Chhoti Baat, Itni Lambi Raat.
Isha Talwar has done endorsement work for several brands such as Vivel Fairness Cream, Pizza Hut, Kaya Skin Clinic, Dulux Paints, Dhatri Fairness Cream, Stayfree, Cadbury Dairy Milk Silk, Center Fresh, VIP Skybags, Dabur Almond, Malani Jewelers & Maggie Hot Heads.
Isha Talwar Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Manoj Pahwa, Kumud Mishra
- Favorite Actress – Sayani Gupta
- Favorite Destination – Paris
- Favorite Color – Pink, White
- Favorite Food – Button idli, Pesarattu, Podi, Rasam
Isha Talwar Net worth
Isha Talwar has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Isha Talwar
- Instagram – talwarisha
Some Lesser Known Facts About Isha Talwar
- At the age of 13, Isha made her acting debut as Aishwarya Rai’s younger sister in the film Hamara Dil Aapke Paas Hai.
- Isha was titled as the most desirable woman in the Malayalam film industry.
- She took 4 months training class to learn Malayalam for her debut movie Thattathin Marayathu.
- In 2000, Isha made her first film debut as a child actress in the Bollywood film, Hamara Dil Aapke Paas Hai.
- In 2013, Isha had releases her Telugu debut, Gunde Jaari Gallanthayyinde which opened to a positive response.
- In 2018, Isha has made her debut as a lead Role in a Saif Ali Khan starrer movie Kaalakandi.
- In 2019, Isha is going to be a part of Movie Roam Rome Mein along with Nawazuddin Siddiqui.
- In 2019, Isha featured into the web series named Home Sweet Office which aired on Dice Media along with Barkha Singh and Shabnam Vadhera.