Angelique Boyer is a French-Mexican actress. She started her career playing secondary roles in the telenovelas Rebelde, Muchachitas como tú and Corazón Salvaje. In 2010, she was given her first protagonist role in Teresa.
Angélique Monique-Paulet Boyer Rousseau
Birthday / Date of Birth
Angelique Boyer was born on July 4, 1988, in Saint-Claude, Jura, France.
She’s currently 31 years old.
She is of French descent.
Angelique graduated from Centro de Educación Artística, where she later graduated at the age of 12.
- Father – Patrick Boyer
- Mother – Sylvie Rousseau
- Siblings – None
Boyfriend / Spouse
Angelique Boyer has dated –
- Diego Boneta (2006-2010) – Angelique Boyer on the set of Rebelde, the two of these started dating each other in March 2006. Their dating relationship went for four years and the duo finally separated in January 2010.
- Jose Alberto Castro (2011-2014) – Angelique was in a relationship with producer Jose Alberto Castro from 2011 to 2014.
- Sebastián Rulli (2014-Present) – She later began dating Argentine actor Sebastián Rulli in 2014 and has been together since then.
- In feet – 5 feet 5¼ inches
- In centimeters – 166 cm
- In meters – 1.66 m
- In Kilograms – 50 kg
- In Pounds – 110 lbs
- Measurements – 35-24-35
- Bust – 35 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32C
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 3 (US).
For her work in telenovelas such as Rebelde, Teresa, Lo que la vida me robó and Tres veces Ana.
Angelique Boyer made her feature film debut as Chica Francesa in the 2007 Mexican thriller movie, J-ok’el.
Boyer had a recurring role as Victoria “Vico” Paz in the Mexican telenovela, Rebelde, in 2004. This was her first acting gig in television and starred in the series for three seasons from 2004 to 2006. It was a remake of a famous Argentine series Rebelde Way.
She has not endorsed any of the brands.
Awards & Nominations
|2010||Premios TVyNovelas||Best Young Lead Actress||Corazón salvaje||Nominated|
|Premios People en Español||Best Young Actress||Nominated|
|2011||Premios TVyNovelas||Best Actress||Teresa||Won|
|Premios People en Español||Best Couples||Nominated|
|Kids Choice Awards México||Favorite Female Character in a Series||Nominated|
|Premios Bravo||Best Actress||Won|
|Premios Juventud||Best couples||Won|
|Girl of My Dreams||Nominated|
|2012||Premios ACE||Best Lead Actress||Won|
|Premios People en Español||Best Couples||Abismo de pasión||Nominated|
|Kids Choice Awards México||Favorite Actress||Nominated|
|Premios Juventud||Girl of My Dreams||Nominated|
|2013||Premios TVyNovelas||Best Lead Actress||Nominated|
|2014||Premios Juventud||Girl of My Dreams||Lo que la vida me robó||Won|
|2015||Premios TVyNovelas||Best Actress||Nominated|
|Favoritos del público||The Prettiest||Nominated|
|2017||Premios TVyNovelas||Best Actress||Tres veces Ana||Won|
|2019||Amar a Muerte||Won|
Angelique Boyer Favorites
Her favorite things are unknown.
Angelique Boyer Net worth
Angelique Boyer has a net worth of $7 million dollars as of 2019. She currently resides in Mexico City, Mexico.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Angelique Boyer
- Instagram – angeliqueboyer
- Twitter – Angelique Boyer
Some Lesser Known Facts About Angelique Boyer
- Boyer was born in Saint-Claude, Jura, France. Boyer and her family moved to Mexico when she was two years old.
- She joined the musical group Rabanitos Verdes (Little Green Radishes) at her early years.
- She formed the band Citricus or C3Q’S along with two of her Rebelde co-stars Estefanía Villareal and Zoraida Gómez in 2005. They have released only one song although it was a hit No Me Importa.
- In 2009, she was cast in the high crime drama television series Mujeres Asesinas 2.
- In 2012, Boyer starred in the telenovela Abismo de pasión with David Zepeda.
- In June 26, 2013, it was confirmed that Boyer would star in Angelli Nesma’s Lo que la vida me robó, a remake of Ernesto Alonso’s Bodas de odio produced in 1983.
- In 2017, she won the Best Lead Actress category on Premios TVyNovelas.