Harriet Dyer is an Australian actress. Harriet is best known for starring in the television series Love Child and No Activity. She had also a guest role in the drama series, Hyde & Seek. In 2017, she appeared in Kiki and Kitty an Australian comedy series on ABC iview and ABC Comedy. She has appeared in films, most notably The Invisible Man.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Harriet Dyer was born on the 17th of October 1988, in Townsville, Queensland, Australia.
She’s currently 31 years old.
Harriet was educated at Townsville Grammar School before attending the National Institute of Dramatic Art in Sydney. She completed the full-time acting course at the Actor’s Centre Australia and graduating in 2011.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Harriet Dyer has dated –
- Patrick Brammall (2017–Present) – In 2017, Harriet has been romantically linked up with actor Patrick Brammall, her co-star from No Activity.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 58 kg
- In Pounds – 128 lbs
- Measurements – 34-26-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32D
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Harriet is best known for starring in the television series Love Child and No Activity. She earned critical acclaim and several award nominations for her role as Patricia Saunders in the drama series Love Child. She has also appeared in films, most notably The Invisible Man.
In 2015, Harriet made her feature film debut as Virginia with the romantic drama film, Ruben Guthrie.
In 2012, Harriet made her first acting role came when she was cast as Emma Cosdosca in the television comedy mockumentary series, Micro Nation.
Harriet Dyer Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Chris Hemsworth
- Favorite Actress – Nicole Kidman
- Favorite Destination – London
- Favorite Color – Red, Blue, Green
- Favorite Food – Italian Cuisine, Pizza, Pasta, Chicken
Harriet Dyer Net worth
Harriet Dyer has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Harriet Dyer
- Harriet received several nominations for her work in the series, Love Child.
- She played the guest roles on A Moody Christmas and Packed to the Rafters.
- Harriet has a rescue dog called Walter.
- In 2013, she made her debut with the film, The Fragments in which she played the role of Harriet.
- In 2014, Harriet appeared in the first season of drama series, Janet King as Maya Blakely.
- In 2015, she appeared in the comedy television series, No Activity as April.
- In 2016, Harriet had a guest role in the drama series, Hyde & Seek.
- In 2017, she appeared in Kiki and Kitty an Australian comedy series on ABC iview and ABC Comedy.
- In 2019, Harriet landed a role in the NBC drama series, The InBetween a major breakthrough in her career.
- In 2020, Harriet made her acting debut as Emily Kass in science fiction horror film, The Invisible Man written and directed by Leigh Whannell.