Gregg Sulkin is an English actor. He made his film debut in the 2002 Doctor Zhivago mini series. He later starred in the 2006 British release Sixty Six and subsequently appeared in the Disney Channel comedy series As the Bell Rings and Wizards of Waverly Place. In 2010, he starred in the Disney Channel television film Avalon High. Gregg also appeared in the television special The Wizards Return: Alex vs. Alex. In 2016, Gregg starred in the role of Sam Fuller in the horror-thriller film Don’t Hang Up.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Gregg Sulkin was born on the 29th of May 1992, in Westminster, London, England.
He’s currently 28 years old.
Gregg attended HighGate School in London, England.
- Father – Graham Sulkin
- Mother – Janice Sulkin
- Siblings – Grant Sulkin (Brother)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Gregg Sulkin has dated –
- Samantha Boscarino (2008-2009) – The childhood friends Gregg and Samantha dated from February 2008 to September 2009. They both have acted together in the hit TV series Wizards of Waverly Place.
- Debby Ryan (2008-2010) – Debby found her love in Gregg after she broke up with Jason but the teenage actress didn’t stay with English star for long and called off her relationship after 2 years of dating.
- Britt Robertson (2010) – Gregg first met Britt in 2010 on the set of TV movie Avalon High, where she performed the role of Allie Pennington. They dated briefly in that year.
- Bella Thorne (2015-2016) – In June 2015, Gregg started officially dating American actress, Bella Thorne. She first revealed her relationship with Gregg on Teen Vogue. They split in August 2016 after dating for more than a year.
- Michelle Randolph (2018–Present) – In 2018Gregg has been dating model Michelle Randolph.
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 175 cm
- In meters – 1.75 m
- In Kilograms – 73 kg
- In Pounds – 161 lbs
- Measurements – 40-24-31
- Chest – 40 in or 101 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 15 in or 38 cm
- Waist – 31 in or 79 cm
Gregg became known after appearing as JJ on the Disney Channel comedy, As the Bell Ring and playing Mason Greyback on the Disney Channel series Wizards of Waverly Place. Sulkin also played Chase Stein on Runaways a Hulu series set in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
In 2006, Gregg first feature film role was playing Bernie Rubens in the biographical comedy -drama flick, Sixty Six.
In 2002, Gregg started off his acting career at the age of 10 years old, appearing in the British miniseries Doctor Zhivago as Seryozha.
Gregg Sulkin Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Christian Bale, Henry Cavill
- Favorite Actress – Julia Roberts
- Favorite Movie – The Social Network (2010)
- Favorite TV Show – Saved by the Bell (1989-1993), Kenan & Kel (1996-2000)
- Favorite Food – Fish n’ Chips, Pizza, Chocolate
Gregg Sulkin Net worth
Gregg Sulkin has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Gregg Sulkin
- Gregg never thought of becoming an actor. Instead, he dreamt of becoming a footballer.
- Sulkin was part of Disney Channel’s Pass the Plate as Gregg from the UK.
- In 2010, Gregg went to New Zealand to film the Disney Channel Original Movie Avalon High.
- Sulkin participated the Disney Channel’s Friends for Change Games and was on the Yellow Team.
- In 2012, Sulkin starred in the American teen drama series Pretty Little Liars as a recurring character, Wesley Fitzgerald, brother of Ezra Fitz.
- In 2017, Sulkin starred in the leading role of Sam Fuller in the horror-thriller film Don’t Hang Up.
- In 23 May 2018, Sulkin became an American citizen. He retains his British citizenship.
- In 2020, Gregg appeared in a music video for Crying in the Mirror by Rainford.