Ezra Miller is an American actor and singer. Miller’s feature film debut was in Afterschool. He starred as Kevin in the drama We Need to Talk About Kevin and co-starred in the film adaptation of The Perks of Being a Wallflower. In 2015, he co-starred in the drama The Stanford Prison Experiment and the comedy Trainwreck. Miller played Credence Barebone in the Fantastic Beasts films Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them and Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald.
Ezra Matthew Miller
Not Signed with Any
Birthday / Date of Birth
Ezra Miller was born on the 30th of September 1992, in Wyckoff, Bergen County, New Jersey, United States.
He’s currently 30 years old.
Ezra has Dutch and German ancestry on his mother’s side.
Ezra attended Rockland Country Day School and The Hudson School in New York. He dropped out at sixteen to better focus on his acting career.
- Father – Robert S. Miller (Working at Workman Publishing and a former senior VP for Hyperion Books)
- Mother – Marta Miller (Modern Dancer)
- Siblings – Saiya Miller (Older Sister), Caitlin Miller (Older Sister)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ezra Miller has dated –
- Zoë Kravitz (2010) – After appearing together onscreen in the 2010 movie Beware the Gonzo, Ezra and Zoe came close together in 2010.
- Lauren Nolting (2011-2012) – American photographer, Lauren and Ezra dated for a couple of months from 2011 to 2012, when they met via a mutual friend.
- Erin Urb (2013-Present) – In 2013, Ezra started dating model Erin Urb. Erin, who is 6 years his senior engaged him in May 2014. The relationship is still ON.
- In feet – 5 feet 11 inches
- In centimeters – 180 cm
- In meters – 1.8 m
- In Kilograms – 72 kg
- In Pounds – 159 lbs
She wears a size 11 (US) shoe.
Playing Vincent “Vinnie” Rizzo, Jr. in City Island (2009), Patrick in The Perks of Being a Wallflower (2012), as Kevin Khatchadourian in We Need to Talk About Kevin (2011) and as Elliot in Another Happy Day (2011).
Miller made his onscreen debut as Robert in Antonio Campos’s Afterschool in 2008. He played a teenager at a boarding school who accidentally filmed the drug-related deaths of two classmates, and is then asked to put together a memorial video.
Ezra is the singer for New York based band Sons of an Illustrious Father. He plays drums for the band.
In 2008, Miller landed on the role of Damien in 5 episodes of the comedy-drama TV series Californication.
He has not endorsed any of the brands yet.
Ezra Miller Favorites
- Favorite Book and Movie Genre – Horror
Ezra Miller Net worth
Ezra Miller total net worth is estimated to be $4 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
He is not available on social media.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ezra Miller
- When he was in second grade, he stuck a chewing gum in someone’s hair for no reason.
- At six, he began to train as an opera singer to help him overcome a speech impediment.
- He is a member of the not so famous, New York-based band called Sons of an Illustrious Father. He is the drummer as well as the singer for the band.
- He had been trained as an opera singer.
- He starred as Patrick in the highly successful teen drama The Perks of Being a Wallflower, opposite Logan Lerman and Emma Watson.
- Ezra was conferred with the Trophee Chopard Award for Best Young Actor at the 65th Cannes Film Festival held in France.
- Ezra was considered as one of the 55 faces of the future by Nylon magazine’s Young Hollywood Issue.
- He is an avid fan of Rocky Horror Picture Show.
- He plays Barry Allen / The Flash in Warner Bros.’ DC Comics adaptations, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Suicide Squad, and Justice League.
- In June 2011, Miller was arrested by police and charged with drug possession but the charge was later dropped by a judge. Instead of these charges, Miller faced a penalty of $600 for two citations of disorderly conduct.