Evanna Lynch is an Irish actress, activist, voice actress and narrator. Evanna rose to prominence for her role as Luna Lovegood in the Harry Potter film series, appearing in the last four films and their tie-in video games as well as in the 2012 musical A Very Potter Senior Year. As an activist, Lynch focuses on veganism and animal rights. She has been involved in many non-profit campaigns and launched both a vegan-themed podcast and the cruelty-free cosmetics brand Kinder Beauty Box.
Evanna Patricia Lynch
Ev, Evy, Eva
Actress, Model, Narrator
Birthday / Date of Birth
Evanna Lynch was born on the 16th of August 1991, in Termonfeckin, County Louth, Ireland.
She’s currently 28 years old.
She has Irish ancestry.
Evanna attended Cartown National School in Termonfeckin until June 2004, then moved to Our Lady’s College an all girls Catholic school, in Drogheda where her father was the deputy principal. She also attended the Centre for the Talented Youth of Ireland where she completed a three-week Speculative Fiction course. In 2008, she returned to CTYI for her last year, attending a Drama course for three weeks.
Evanna studied speculative fiction and drama at the Centre for the Talented Youth of Ireland a summer school for gifted teens, in Glasnevin. After leaving school to act, she was tutored on the Harry Potterset for at least three hours a day. In September 2010, she attended the Institute of Education to repeat her Leaving Certificate.
- Father – Donal Lynch (Deputy Principal)
- Mother – Marguerite
- Siblings – Emily (Older Sister), Mairead (Older Sister), Patrick (Younger Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Evanna Lynch has dated –
- Robbie Jarvis (2015-2016) – Evanna met actor Robbie Jarvis on the sets of Harry Potter in 2007. In 2015, she confirmed her romance with the actor and the two were regularly spotted at social events. Sadly, the couple decided to call it quits in 2016. Evanna confirmed that the two are still good friends.
- Andel (2017-Present) – In 2017, Musician Andel began dating Evanna. The two often share cozy posts on social media and are entirely smitten with each other.
- In feet – 5 feet 2¼ inches
- In centimeters – 158 cm
- In meters – 1.58 m
- In Kilograms – 53 kg
- In Pounds – 117 lbs
- Measurements – 34-25-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Evanna is best known for her role as Luna Lovegood in the Harry Potter film series, appearing in the last four films and their tie-in video games.
In 2007, Evanna had her first film onscreen role in the movie Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix as Luna Lovegood.
In 2012, Evanna landed her first role in television by appearing as Alehna in the action-adventure fantasy family saga television series, Sinbad that aired on Sky1.
Evanna Lynch has done endorsement work for several brands such as Aubry Watches, Delikate Rayne, Nylon Magazine, Animal Hope and Wellness, White Rabbit Skincare, In The Soulshine, Naked Bakery, TheVeganKind, Angela Roi & Multiple Sclerosis Society of Ireland.
Evanna Lynch Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Ben Affleck
- Favorite Actress – Jennifer Aniston
- Favorite Color – Pink
- Favorite Food – Pizza, Chocolate
Evanna Lynch Net worth
Evanna Lynch has an estimated net worth of $4 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Evanna Lynch
- Evanna appeared as Luna in the eighth and final instalment in the series, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2.
- Evanna was announced as a Lovie Award winner for her activism.
- She narrated a short film by the Humane Society International against dog and cat meat trade in Asia
- In 2013, she was also scheduled to play Fiona Carrick-Smith in the indie crime drama film Monster Butler.
- In December 2013, it was announced that Lynch would play Theresa Bornstein in the independent crime thriller Dynamite: A Cautionary Tale.
- In September 2014, it was announced that Lynch would star in her first lead role as the titular character in the Irish-produced film, My Name Is Emily.
- In 2015, Evanna portrayed role of Emily in the independent drama film, My Name is Emily written and directed by Simon Fitzmaurice.
- In 2015, Lynch was the first person to sign the petition against live export in the On Cow tour, an event organised by Compassion in World Farming which visited eight cities in the European Union.
- In 2017, Lynch narrated the short documentary iAnimal by Animal Equality dealing with the dairy industry. The film received a nomination at the 2018 Raindance Film Festival.
- In June 2018, she narrated a short film by the Humane Society International against dog and cat meat trade in Asia.
- In August 2018, Evanna appeared in a cameo role in Jason Mewes’s directorial debut Madness in the Method.
- In 2019, Evanna made her acting with the animated television miniseries, Middle School Moguls which was aired on Nickelodeon.
- In October 2019, Lynch was announced as a Lovie Award winner for her activism.
- In February 2020, Lynch was confirmed that Lynch will narrate the story The Fountain of Fair Fortune from the audiobook of The Tales of Beedle the Bard based on J.K. Rowling’s novel of the same title.