Emily Head is an English actress. She is best known for her breakout role as Carli D’Amato in E4’s sitcom The Inbetweeners and for portraying Rebecca White in the ITV soap opera Emmerdale. She had a supporting role on the series The Invisibles and had guest roles on series such as Trial & Retribution: The Lovers, Doc Martin, M.I. High, Doctors & My Piece of the Pie. In 2017, she was a guest panelist in the ITV talk show, Loose Women.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Emily Head was born on the 15th of December 1988, in Fulham, London, England.
She’s currently 31 years old.
Emily attended the BRIT School in Croydon, from where she completed a BTEC course in acting. There, singers Katy B and Adele were her schoolmates.
- Father – Anthony Head
- Mother – Sarah Fisher
- Siblings – Daisy Head (Actress) (Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Emily Head has dated –
Emily has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 34-25-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 33B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Emily well known for her breakout role as Carli D’Amato in E4’s sitcom The Inbetweeners and for portraying Rebecca White in the ITV soap opera Emmerdale.
In 2011, Emily made her film debut as Carli D’Amato in coming-of-age comedy film, The Inbetweeners Movie directed by Ben Palmer.
In 2005, Emily made her first acting debut with the guest role of Natalie Franke in the feature-length ITV police procedural TV drama series, Trial & Retribution: The Lovers.
Emily Head Favorites
Her favorite things are unknown.
Emily Head Net worth
Emily Head has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Twitter – Emily Head
Some Lesser Known Facts About Emily Head
- Emily began her career playing a supporting role of Carli D’Amato in E4’s television sitcom The Inbetweeners.
- In 2007, Emily appearance was in an episode of the medical comedy drama series, Doc Martin.
- In 2008, she appeared in two episodes of her father’s comedy series, The Invisibles playing the role of Grace Riley.
- In 2010, Emily Head played an evil mastermind involved in a bank scam in an episode of M.I. High.
- In 2011, Emily acted in the Hallmark television movie William & Catherine: A Royal Romance and had a guest appearance on an episode of My Piece of the Pie.
- In 2012, she provided various voices in the American stop motion sketch comedy series, Robot Chicken.
- In 2015, Emily made appearance on the medical soap opera Doctors which began broadcasting on BBC One.
- In 2017, Emily was a guest panelist in the ITV talk show, Loose Women.
- In 2019, Emily appeared as herself in a special reunion episode in television sitcom, The Inbetweeners: Fwends Reunited which originally aired on E4.