Dolly Singh is a famous fashion blogger, content creator and a social media influencer. She is an internet sensation who has rocked the social media platforms with her funny vines video and fashion trends. She is a popular content developer at iDiva and also runs her own YouTube channel. Dolly also uploaded a video on her YouTube channel, ‘My Real House Tour,’ showcasing her parent’s house in Nainital.
Fashion Blogger, Youtuber, Content Creator, Social Media Influencer
Birthday / Date of Birth
Dolly Singh was born on the 23rd of September 1993, in Nainital, Uttarakhand, India.
She’s currently 29 years old.
Dolly pursued Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in political science at Kirori Mal College, and University of Delhi. Thereafter, she appeared in the NIFT exam and got herself admitted in the National Institute of Fashion Technology, Delhi, where she pursued her master’s degree in Fashion Management.
- Father – Unknown (Runs a Gift Shop in Nainital)
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Anmol Singh (Brother) (Professional Photographer)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Dolly Singh has dated –
- Manu Chaturvedi – Dolly is in a romantic relationship with her boyfriend, Manu Chaturvedi. He works as an independent legal practitioner. There is no definite date when they first met, but she shared a photo of Many on her Instagram on November 9, 2019. The couple has a great bond and looks lovely together. Previously, she was in a long-distance relationship with a boy during her bachelor’s who left for no reason in two months.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 48 kg
- In Pounds – 106 lbs
- Measurements – 32-26-34
- Bust – 32 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Dolly became known after Playing the character ‘Raju Ki Mummy’ in ‘Raju Ki Mummy Chat Show’ on her YouTube channel. IDIVA director Santu Mishra selected Dolly Singh for a project called South Delhi girls and also selected Kusha Kapila to work with Dolly Singh, Kusha Kapila was Dolly Singh’s co-actor. The video quickly went viral on the internet and within a few days, Dolly Singh also got success with her role in it.
Dolly Singh Net worth
Dolly Singh has an estimated net worth of $250K dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Dolly Singh
- Instagram – dollysingh
- Twitter – Dolly Singh
- YouTube Channel – Dolly Singh
Some Lesser Known Facts About Dolly Singh
- Singh had a tough childhood. She lived in a small house & could barely afford toys. In an Instagram post, she revealed that her parents would work all day in their gift shop Apna Baazar, and she would take care of her brother at home.
- She appeared in the NIFT exam by securing 3rd rank all India and got herself admitted in the National Institute of Fashion Technology, Delhi, where she pursued her master’s degree in Fashion Management.
- In 2015, while pursuing her master’s degree, she started her fashion blog, Spill The Sass.
- She set new fashion trends by posting pictures, budget styling videos, various clothing hacks, accessory, apparel shopping videos etc., on various social media platforms.
- She always dreamt of becoming a stylist, but the journey was somehow cut short after starting her internship at iDiva.
- On 10 April 2015, Dolly registered on YouTube. At this time, Dolly Singh used to do online work of fashion design along with college studies.
- On 17 April 2016, she started her own YouTube channel and uploaded her first video on the same channel.
- The director of iDiva, Santu Misra, came up with the idea of making videos about stereotypical South Delhi Girls.
- She along with her co-actress, Kusha Kapila, starred in the video series and rose to fame.
- Dolly has also worked with Bollywood stars like Priyanka Chopra, Sara Ali Khan, Sonam Kapoor, Kangana Ranaut, Taapsee Pannu, etc.