Divyanka Tripathi is an Indian actress who works in the Hindi television industry. She rose to fame by playing a dual role in Zee TV’s serial Banoo Main Teri Dulhann for which she won the Indian Television Academy Award for Best Actress, Popular. Later, she won the Indian Telly Award for Best Actress in a Lead Role and Gold Award for Best Actress in a Lead Role for portraying the character of Dr. Ishita Raman Bhalla in Star Plus’s soap opera Ye Hai Mohabbatein. In 2017, she won the dance reality show Nach Baliye. In 2021, Divyanka participated at Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 as a contestant where she emerged as the runner-up.
Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya, Vidya, Ishita
Birthday / Date of Birth
Divyanka Tripathi was born on December 14, 1984 in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India.
She is currently 38 years old.
Divyanka graduated from Carmel Convent School in Bhopal and later attended Nutan college in Bhopal. She majored in mountaineering from the Nehru Institute of Mountaineering in Uttarkashi.
- Father – Narendra Tripathi (Pharmacist)
- Mother – Neelam Tripathi
- Siblings – Priyanka Tiwari (Elder), Aishwarya Tripathi (Younger, Pilot)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Divyanka Tripathi has dated –
- Vivek Dahiya (2016-Present) – Divyanka started dating her Ye Hai Mohabbatein co-actor Vivek Dahiya while they working together in Ye Hai Mohabbatein. They got engaged on January 16, 2016 and married on 8 July 2016 in Bhopal.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 63 kg
- In Pounds – 138 lbs
- Measurements – 34-30-34
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 30 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 33C
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 6 (US).
Divyanka became known for playing Vidya Pratap Singh in Zee TV’s Banoo Main Teri Dulhann (2006-2009) and Dr. Ishita Iyer Bhalla in Star Plus’s Yeh Hai Mohabbatein (2013-2019). In 2017, participated in the dance reality show Nach Baliye 8 and emerged as the winner. In 2021, Tripathi participated at Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 as a contestant where she emerged as the runner-up.
In 2012, Tripathi made her acting debut as Rani Padmavati in the Hindi film Lala Hardaul.
In 2003, Divyanka appeared as a contestant in the Indian reality show Zee Teen Queen. In 2006, she got her first acting job in the Hindi soap opera Banoo Main Teri Dulhann in which she played dual role as Vidya/Divya.
Divyanka Tripathi Favorites
- Favorite Actors – Salman Khan, Sonu Sood
- Favorite Actress – Nargis Fakhri
- Favorite Movies – The Godfather, Hum Dil De Chuke Snam
- Favorite Book – P.S. I Love You by Cecelia Ahem
- Favorite Color – White
- Favorite Singers – Kailash Kher, Shubha Mudgal, Enrique Iglesias, Elton John
- Favorite Destination – Kashmir, Mauritius, San Francisco
- Favorite Food – Chocolates, Ice cream, Dal Baati Churma
Divyanka Tripathi Net Worth
Divyanka’s net worth is estimated to be $2 million dollars. She charges INR 1.25 lakh per episode for her work in TV series.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Divyanka Tripathi
- Instagram – divyankatripathidahiya
- Twitter – Divyanka Tripathi
Some Lesser Known Facts About Divyanka Tripathi
- Divyanka developed interest in acting and drama at a young age and got herself involved in drama in school plays.
- During her school days, she was a member of National Cadet Corps (NCC) and won gold in rifle shooting at the Bhopal Rife Academy.
- She did her first job when she was in school, as a host of All India Radio (AIR) for which she was paid 800 (INR).
- She got her start in creative industry as a radio jockey on Akash Vani, Bhopal.
- In 2003, Divyanka won Miss Beautiful Skin at the Pantene Zee Teen Queen.
- In 2004, she won Miss Bhopal beauty pageant.
- In 2004, she won the talent hunt show The Zee Cine Star’s Ki Khoj.
- She worked in telefilms for Doordarshan before she landed a role in Zee TV’s drama fiction Banoo Main Teri Dulhann.
- She was in a relationship with her ex-boyfriend and actor Sharad Malhotra for over 9 years until they broke out in 2015. Being a vegetarian, she learned to make non-vegetarian dishes for him as he is fond of non-vegetarian food.
- In 2017, Divyanka became the first Indian television actress to get a spot on Forbes Celebrity 100. She made it to the Forbes Celebrity 100 again in 2018, ranking at no. 94 with earnings of $1.1 million.
- In 2017, she along with her husband Vivek Dahiya won the Nach Baliye 8 trophy along with a cash prize of INR 35 lakh.
- In 2018, Tripathi made an appearance on Kanpur Wale Khuranas. In early 2019, Tripathi presented Star Plus’s singing reality show The Voice 3.
- In June 2019, she made an cameo appearance in Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum starring Dipika Kakar
- In 2021, Divyanka participated in Colors TV’s stunt based reality show, Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 as a contestant