Debattama Saha is an Indian actress in Bengali and Hindi television known for her roles in E Amar Guru Dakshina, Ishaaron Ishaaron Mein and Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani. Saha started her career with Bengali television show E Amar Guru Dakshina, played role of Soi/Uma in the show. Later she was also seen in Hindi television show Isharon Isharon Mein as Parineeti Ganguly. In 2022, Debattama was seen as Mithai in the Zee TV television series Mithai.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Debattama Saha was born on the 20th of March 1997, in Silchar, Assam, India.
She is currently 25 years old.
Debattama has done her schooling from Don Bosco School, Silchar and later did graduation in English Honors from Amity University.
- Father – Ujjal Saha (Engineer)
- Mother – Maitreyee Saha
- Siblings – Ojaswita Saha (Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Debattama Saha has dated –
Debattama has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 162 cm
- In meters – 1.62 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 34-26-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32D
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Debattama became known for her roles in E Amar Guru Dakshina, Ishaaron Ishaaron Mein and Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani.
In 2016, Debattama landed her first role in television by appearing as Soi / Nayantara / Uma in the series, E Amar Gurudakshina.
Debattama Saha Net worth
Debattama Saha has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Debattama Saha
- Saha likes Photography, Shopping and Travelling.
- In 2016, Saha started her career with Colors Bangla’s E Amar Gurudakshina. She played role of Shoi/Uma/Nayantara opposite Suman Dey and Biswarup Bandhopadhyay. She has also applied her training as a dancer.
- Her favorite actress are Madhuri Dixit.
- In 2019, Debattama made Hindi TV debut with Sony TV’s Ishaaron Ishaaron Mein as a parallel lead role of Dr. Parineeti Ganguly opposite Mudit Nayar and Simran Pareenja. She both performed and helped choreograph the dance in the promotional video for the show.
- In 2020, she played the lead role of Anokhi Bhalla in the StarPlus television series Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani opposite Karanvir Sharma.
- In 2021, after the end of Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani, she also sang Jo Tera Howega in which she featured with her co-star Karanvir Sharma, who also directed the video.
- She was also seen in the music video Aankhein Band Karke and Mubarak Ho with Karanvir Sharma.
- In 2021, Saha was seen as Anokhi Bhalla on Star Plus channel’s show Shaurya Ek Anokhi Kahaani opposite to Karanvir Sharma.
- In 2022, Debattama was seen as Mithai in the Zee TV television series, Mithai.