Eliza Dushku is an American actress, model and producer. She made her acting debut in 1992 with the drama film, That Night, at the age of 10. After the success of her first film, Dushku was cast in several other leading productions by famous and established directors. She starred as Faith on Buffy the Vampire Slayer and its spinoff series Angel, as well as two Fox series, Dollhouse for which she was also a producer and Tru Calling. She is also known for her roles in films, including True Lies, Bye Bye Love, The New Guy, Bring It On, Wrong Turn and Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, as well as her voice work on video games.
Eliza Patricia Dushku
Duck Shoot, Lize
Birthday / Date of Birth
Eliza Dushku was born on the 30th of December 1980, in Watertown, Massachusetts, United States.
She is currently 38 years old.
Dushku father is an Albanian from the city of Korçë and her mother is of Danish and English descent.
Eliza got her early education from Beaver Country Day School in Massachusetts. After that, she got enrolled at the Watertown High School. She then planned to get enrolled in Suffolk University with English as a major but, canceled it as she got the role of Faith in Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Later, she joined Suffolk University to study Sociology. She is also an alumnus of George Washington University.
- Father – Philip Richard George Dushku (Administrator and teacher in the Boston Public Schools)
- Mother – Judith Ann Judy Rasmussen (Political Science Professor at Suffolk University)
- Siblings – Nate Dushku (Older Brother) (Actor and Producer), Aaron Dushku (Older Brother) (At-Large Town Councilor in Watertown), Benjamin Dushku (Older Brother)
- Relatives – Late Richard Costley Rasmussen (Maternal Grandfather), Barbara Porter Hegsted (Maternal Grandmother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Eliza Dushku has dated –
- Matt Dillon (2006) – Eliza was reported to have had a fling with actor Matt Dillon after they were spotted to be getting over friendly at the after Oscar’s party held in March 2006.
- Brad Penny (2007) – Eliza started going out with baseball pitcher Brad Penny in 2007. She was spotted with the MLB star at numerous private parties as well as public functions.
- Seth MacFarlane (2008-2009) – Dushku started going out with actor and television producer Seth MacFarlane in March 2008. After going out for around eighteen months, they went separate ways in November 2009.
- Rick Fox (2009-2014) – Eliza started going out with retired Los Angeles Lakers star Rick Fox in 2009. In August 2010, they released a statement confirming that they were living together. They broke up in 2014 as the new long distance status of the relationship proved to be an obstacle. In the last months of the romance, Eliza moved back to her hometown Boston while Rick still lived in Los Angeles.
- Peter Palandjian (2017-Present) – In June 2017, she became engaged to businessman and CEO Peter Palandjian, and they wed on August 18, 2018. In 2019, Dushku gave birth to the couple’s first child together, a son.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 35-24-34
- Bust – 35 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32C
Her dress size is 3 (US).
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Eliza most famous role till date is her portrayal of vampire slayer Faith in the hit series, Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angels. These roles launched her career in Hollywood and convinced critics of her skills and talent. She was nominated for several awards as well.
In 1992, Eliza made her first film appearance in a romantic drama film That Night in the role of Alice Bloom.
Eliza first appeared in TV series Buffy the Vampire Slayer as Faith from 1998 to 2003.
At the age of 12, Eliza made her promotional appearance in an Australian commercial. She has also modeled for makeup cosmetics (prints ads) published in InStyle Magazine. Eliza has also appeared in a Hulu video commercial.
Eliza Dushku Favorites
- Favorite Actress – Jamie Lee Curtis
- Favorite Baseball Team – Boston Red Sox
- Favorite Movie – The Godfather (1972)
- Favorite Colors – White, Pink, Black
- Favorite Drinks – Lemon Iced Tea, Wine
- Favorite Food – Sweet Potato
Eliza Dushku Net worth
Eliza Dushku has an estimated net worth of $12 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Portfolio
Some Lesser Known Facts About Eliza Dushku
- Eliza career flourished at a very young age. She was noticed by a casting agent when she was just 10 years old. She was roped in to play the role of Alice in the drama romance That Night in 1992.
- Eliza considers her passport to be the most prized possession and has visited more than 130 cities in more than 35 countries.
- In 1994, she appeared in the James Cameron thriller True Lies, starring alongside Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jamie Lee Curtis as their teenaged daughter.
- She has been declared as an honorary citizen of Albania’s capital city Tirana. She has also been honored with the title of Tirana Ambassador of Culture and Tourism in the World.
- In 2001, she starred in the comedy Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back alongside Kevin Smith and Ben Affleck.
- In 2002, Dushku was seen as Danielle in the low-budget comedy, The New Guy. She also voiced for the Get Your Freak Off (2002) episode of the animation series, King of the Hill.
- She has been selected in the board of directors of the THRIVEGulu organization, which works to support survivors of the war along with former child soldiers of Uganda.
- Eliza Dushku is named after Eliza R. Snow, a historian and poet from the 19th century who extensively wrote about religion.
- In 2009, she was placed #6 on the Hot 100 Women list of Maxim magazine.
- In September 2002, the Australian Empire Magazine named her 9th sexiest female movie star.
- In 2005, she appeared in an episode of That ’70s Show as Sarah. She also starred in a theatre production titled Dog Sees God which ran for almost two months before many members, including Dushku, quit it, citing abuse by the producer.
- In 2008, she was seen in Open Graves, The Alphabet Killer, The Coverup and Bottle Shock. While most of these movies tanked at the box office, Dushku’s acting skills were acknowledged.
- In 2010, she guest starred in several TV series, including The Big Bang Theory, Robotomy and White Collar. She also starred in the short film One Shot that was released on YouTube in 2011.
- In 2012, she starred as June Pepper, a recurring character, in the TV series, Leap Year. In the next year, she played her voice-over role as the She Hulk in the Marvel series, Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H.
- In the 2016, US presidential election campaign, she was a vocal supporter of the Democrat candidate Bernie Sanders.
- In 2017, she played the recurring role of J.P. Nunnelly in the crime drama Bull. She also acted in the TV movie, The Saint. Dushku is currently working on a new TV series titled, The Black Company, wherein she plays the leading role.
- In January 2018, Dushku made public an account of her sexual molestation by stunt coordinator Joel Kramer when she was 12 and working on True Lies.
- In December 2018, The New York Times made public a confidential settlement between Dushku and CBS. The network paid Dushku $9.5 million, about the expected pay for a regular appearance during four seasons of the TV series Bull.
- Visit her official website @ elizapatriciadushku.com.