Melissa Rauch is an American film and television actress and comedian best known for portraying Dr. Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz in CBS’ immensely successful sitcom, The Big Bang Theory. She has also played the recurring character of Summer in HBO’s dark fantasy True Blood and lent her voice to Harley Quinn in the direct-to-video animated film, Batman and Harley Quinn. At the beginning of her career in the entertainment industry, she worked as a regular contributor to VH1’s Best Week Ever television show.
Melissa Ivy Rauch
Birthday / Date of Birth
Melissa Rauch was born on the 23rd of June 1980, in Marlboro Township, New Jersey, United States.
She is currently 39 years old.
Melissa attended Marlboro High School in Marlboro, New Jersey. After high school, she attended Marymount Manhattan College to earn a Bachelor in Fine Arts degree in acting in New York City in 2002.
- Father – David Rauch
- Mother – Susan Rauch
- Siblings – Ben Rauch (Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Melissa Rauch has dated –
- Winston Rauch (2007-Present) – Rauch is married to writer Winston Rauch, who collaborated with her on The Miss Education of Jenna Bush and other projects. Rauch announced that she was pregnant on July 11, 2017 and disclosed that she had a miscarriage previously. In December 4, 2017 Rauch announced on Instagram that she had given birth to a girl named Sadie.
- In feet – 5 feet 0 inches
- In centimeters – 152 cm
- In meters – 1.52 m
- In Kilograms – 57 kg
- In Pounds – 126 lbs
- Measurements – 36-27-35
- Bust – 36 inches
- Waist – 27 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 34B
Her dress size is 6 (US).
She wears a size 6 (US) shoe.
She is best known for her role as Dr. Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz on CBS sitcom, The Big Bang Theory since 2009.
In 2006, she appeared in the movie Delirious for her role as Megan.
In 2007, she played the role as Bethany in the HBO’s 12 Miles of Bad Road. She appeared in a total of 3 episodes in season 1.
Melissa had appeared in Staples and Dunkin Donuts commercial. She had also done couple of voice-overs for McDonald’s, NBC’s Saturday Night Live and others.
Melissa Rauch Favorites
- Favorite Destination – London, Bangkok
- Favorite Colors – White, Pink, Black
- Favorite Drinks – Lemon Iced Tea, Wine
- Favorite Outfit – Black Dress
Melissa Rauch Net worth
Melissa Rauch has an estimated net worth of $8 million dollars as of 2019. Melissa also makes $500,000 per episode on The Big Bang Theory.
Social Media Portfolio
- Facebook – Melissa Rauch
- Instagram – themelissarauch
- Twitter – Melissa Rauch
Some Lesser Known Facts About Melissa Rauch
- She developed an interest in acting while studying in high school.
- In 2009, Rauch began playing the recurring role of Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz, a co-worker of Penny’s at The Cheesecake Factory who began to date Howard Wolowitz, in the third season of TV’s The Big Bang Theory.
- Rauch got inspiration from actresses like Carol Burnett, Gilda Radner and Meryl Streep.
- She likes to do the cooking, yoga, biking, reading, playing baseball and kickboxing.
- In December 2011, Rauch and fellow cast members of The Big Bang Theory received the first of four nominations for the Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series.
- In 2017, Rauch voiced Harley Quinn in the animated film Batman and Harley Quinn and she voiced Light Thief in Light Riders from Blaze and the Monster Machines.