Clémence Poésy is a French actress and fashion model. After starting on the stage as a child, Poésy studied drama and has been active in both film and television since 1999, including some English-language productions. She is known for the roles of Fleur Delacour in the Harry Potter film series, Chloë in In Bruges, Rana in 127 Hours and Natasha Rostova in War and Peace.
Actress, Fashion Model
Birthday / Date of Birth
Clemence Poesy was born on October 30, 1982 in L’Haÿ-les-Roses, Val-de-Marne, France.
She is currently 36 years old.
Clemence attended the alternative school La Source in Meudon and went on to study acting at Conservatoire National Supérieur d’Art Dramatique (CNSAD). She completed her graduation at the University of Nanterre.
- Father – Étienne Guichard (Actor / writer)
- Mother – Her mom is a French teacher.
- Siblings – Maëlle Poésy-Guichard (Younger Sister) (Actress)
As a model, Clemence Poesy signed with IMG Models – Paris.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Clémence Poésy dated –
- Max Irons – Clemence was RUMORed to be dating with British actor, Max Irons.
- Emeric Glayse (2010-Present) – Clemence Poesy has been in a relationship with French photographer and actor Emeric Glayse since 2010. She gave birth to her first child, a son, Liam in 2017.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters -1.7 m
- In Kilograms – 53 kg
- In Pounds – 117 lbs
- Measurements – 36-23-35
- Bust – 36 inches
- Waist – 23 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 33C
She wears a size 8.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Playing Fleur Delacour in the Harry Potter film series (2005, 2010, 2011), as Rana in 127 Hours (2010), and as Chloë Villette in In Bruges (2008). She is also known for playing Eva Coupeau in The CW’s teen drama series Gossip Girl in 2010 in just 4 episodes.
Clemence Poesy made her acting debut in the 2002 German drama film ‘Olgas Sommer’ as Olga.
Clemence had her debut television appearance in the TV show ‘Un homme en colère’ as as Hélène in 1999.
She has appeared in TV commercials and print ads for The GAP stores’ Low Rise Bell. Poésy has been one of three spokesmodels for the self-titled fragrance by Chloé since October 2007. In 2014, she became the poster girl for the Love Story fragrance from Chloé.
Clémence Poésy Favorites
- Favorite Author – Rimbaud
- Favorite Shopping Destinations – Paris (Shakespeare And Company, Noir Kennedy, Matières à Réflexion), London (Fat Faced Cat), New York (Brooklyn Flea Market), United States of America (Made Well)
Clémence Poésy Net Worth
Clémence Poésy has accumulated a net worth of $7 million dollars, most of which comes from acting and modelling gigs.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Clémence Poésy
- She is able to speak French and English fluently. Poesy can also speak a little bit Italian and Spanish.
- She earned her first acting job at the age of 14 when her father cast her in a minor role in his movie.
- Clemence took her stage name, Poésy, from her mother’s maiden name.
- Her first English-speaking role was as Mary, Queen of Scots in the 2004 BBC mini-series ‘Gunpowder, Treason & Plot’, for which she won the 2005 FIPA for best actress.
- In 1999, she started working in films and TV. But in theater, Clemence started working as a child.
- In 2012, she made her her Broadway debut as Roxane in the play Cyrano de Bergerac.
- Clemence has been the cover girl of several magazines, including i-D, Jalouse (French magazine), Yen (Australian magazine), and Nylon.
- She is also a singer known for her work on the album Colour of the Trap by Miles Kane. She was also featured on the track “Happenstance”.