Tiffani Thiessen is an American actress. She is known for starring as Kelly Kapowski on NBC’s Saved by the Bell and as Valerie Malone on Fox’s Beverly Hills, 90210. Thiessen has also starred in other TV series such as Fox’s Fastlane, ABC’s What About Brian and USA Network’s White Collar, as well as in a number of TV movies and she has also appeared in several films like Son in Law, Shriek If You Know What I Did Last Friday the Thirteenth, Hollywood Ending and Cyborg Soldier.
Tiffani Amber Thiessen
Actress, Model, Blogger, Chef, Director, Producer
Birthday / Date of Birth
Tiffani Thiessen was born on January 23, 1974, in Long Beach, California, United States.
She is currently 45 years old.
She studied at Cubberley Elementary and later went on to study at Marshall Junior High School in Long Beach. Tiffani completed her studies at Valley Professional High School in Studio City, Los Angeles in 1992. She graduated as a valedictorian amid the school which had 50 students.
She has English, German, Scottish, Northern Irish and Welsh ancestry.
- Father – Frank Thiessen (Park Designer, Landscape Architect)
- Mother – Robyn (née Ernest) (Home Maker)
- Siblings – Todd (Older Brother) (Professional Cyclist), Schuyler (Younger Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tiffani has dated –
- Mark-Paul Gosselaar (1989) – Tiffani and actor Mark-Paul Gosselaar had a short-term relationship in 1989.
- Mario Lopez (1991-1993) – Tiffani dated her Saved by the Bell co-star Mario Lopez for 2 years ON and OFF from 1991 to 1993.
- Brian Austin Green (1992-1995) – Tiffani began dating actor Brian after the two were introduced to each other by actor David Faustino. The couple dated for some time before moving in together in 1994. But, after that, their relationship was short-lived and they parted ways in 1995.
- David Strickland (1999) – It is said that Tiffani had been dating actor David Strickland at the time when he committed suicide in 1999. The mishap affected her deeply but she managed to stay strong and recovered soon.
- Richard Ruccolo (1998-2003) – Actor Richard Ruccolo and Tiffani began dating in 1998 after they had met on the set of Two Guys and a Girl after she had been selected to make a guest appearance on the show. The two later got engaged in 2001 but this relationship also saw an end and they separated in 2003.
- Brady Smith (2005-Present) – Tiffani got married to actor Brady Smith on July 9, 2005. The couple has 2 children, daughter Harper Renn Smith (b. June 15, 2010) and son Holt Fisher Smith (b. July 1, 2015).
- Feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- Centimeters – 165 cm
- Meters – 1.65 m
- Kilograms – 59 kg
- Pounds – 128 lbs
- Measurements – 37-26-35
- Bust – 37 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 34C
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
In 1993, she made her theatrical film debut in the film Son in Law as Tracy.
Tiffani has also performed many soundtracks for Saved by the Bell such as Danny Boy, Silent Night, I’m So Excited, La Bamba and Go Bayside Chant.
She made her debut TV show appearance as the girl in Live-In in 1989.
She has done advertisements for many brands like –
- The More You Know.
- QVC & CEW – Beauty With Benefits.
- Peaches and Cream Barbie (1985).
- Drunk Driving Awareness (2000).
- Milk (1994).
- USA Network’s Characters Unite campaign (2010).
- USA Network’s White Collar (2009).
- CLCA Green (Public Service Announcement).
Tiffani Thiessen Favorites
- Favorite Time Of The Day – Morning
- Favorite Day Of The Week – Sunday
- Favorite Season – Spring
Tiffani Thiessen Net worth
Thiessen has a net worth of $10 million dollars. That money comes from television appearances, films, brand endorsements and other activities. She lives with her family is her Los Angeles home valued at $5 million which features all the bells and whistles.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Tiffani Thiessen
- She began her showbiz career at an early age.
- At the age of 8, she made her first television appearance in a Barbie commercial for Peaches N Cream Barbie doll after her uncle actor Roger Ernest suggested her that she should try acting and modeling.
- In 1987, Tiffani won her first prestigious beauty pageant award Miss Junior America.
- In 1988, she went on to win Teen Magazine’s ‘Great Model Search’ and in the following year Cover Girl Magazine’s ‘Model of the Year’.
- In 1989, Cover Girl Magazine titled her as Model of the Year.
- Thiessen was a teen idol during the 1990s, starting from her role as cheerleader Kelly Kapowski on Saved by the Bell and then playing bad girl Valerie Malone on Beverly Hills, 90210.
- In 2003, she started her own production company Tit 4 Tat Productions.
- In 2005, she directed her first film Just Play.
- The dress that she had worn on her wedding was designed by designer Vera Wang.
- In 2011, singer Justin Bieber wore a t-shirt with a picture of her on it during the MuchMusic Video Awards as he is a big fan of hers. NBA star Chris Paul had also openly admitted to being a huge fan of Tiffani.
- In 2013, she participated in the One Bag party for April for Earth Month, in which the Glad company promoted “clean, green living”.
- In 2015, Thiessen started hosting her own cooking show on Cooking Channel called “Dinner at Tiffani’s”.
- Visit her official website @ tiffanithiessen.com.