Christine Teigen is an American model and author who made her debut in the annual Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in 2010 and alongside Nina Agdal and Lily Aldridge, appeared on the cover in 2014. She formerly was a part of the lifestyle panel talk show FABLife and currently co-hosts Lip Sync Battle with LL Cool J on Paramount Network.
Christine Diane Teigen
Birthday / Date of Birth
Chrissy Teigen was born on November 30, 1985, in Delta, Utah, United States.
She’s currently 33 years old.
Her mother is Thai and her father is of Norwegian descent.
Christine graduated from Huntington Beach High School in Huntington Beach, California in 2003.
- Father – Ron Teigen Sr. (Electrician)
- Mother – Vilailuck Teigen
- Siblings – Tina Teigen (Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Chrissy Teigen has dated –
- John Legend (2013-Present) – Teigen married singer John Legend on September 14, 2013, in Como, Italy. Legend proposed to Teigen in December 2011, after four years of dating they first met on the set of his 2007 music video for Stereo. The song All of Me was dedicated to her. They have two children, a daughter born in April 2016 and a son born in May 2018.
- In feet – 5 feet 8½ inches
- In centimeters – 174 cm
- In meters – 1.74 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 37-25-34
- Bust – 37 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 34C
She wears a size 10 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 6 (US).
Becoming a Sports Illustrated Model, when she debuted in 2010.
She has only appeared in the TV movies such as Sports Illustrated: Swimsuit 2009 as herself in 2009, Cookies & Cocktails as herself in 2011, E! Special: Scouted to Stardom as herself in 2012, E! After Party: The 2012 Academy Awards again as herself in the year 2012.
She has done TV shows, which includes fashion shows and the Cooking Channel’s episodes.
Fashion Show Debut
In July 2010, she walked through the runway in True Religion Swimwear 2011 fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim at Raleigh in Miami beach, Florida.
Christine has advertised for Billabong, Rock & Republic, Gillette Venus, Olay, Skullcandy headphones, Nike.
Chrissy Teigen Favorites
- Favorite New York City Restaurants – Le Bernardin, Ippudo Babbo, Pho Grand, Frank, Il Buco, Momofuku Noodle Bar
- Favorite Beauty Product – Aquaphor (Lips), SK-II cream
- Favorite Perfume – KL by Karl Lagerfeld
- Favorite Color – Blue
- Favorite Song – Kiss Me (By Ed Sheeran)
- Favorite Food – Cacio e Pepe
Chrissy Teigen Net worth
Chrissy Teigen has a estimated net worth of $26 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Chrissy Teigen
- She graced the magazine cover of Ocean Drive (US) in August 2011.
- Teigen has appeared in the 2007 Maxim Swimsuit Calendar.
- In 2004, Chrissy became IGN (Imagine Games Network) Babe.
- She has been featured in the 2011 video game– EA Sports’ Need For Speed: The Run.
- While she working at a surf shop, the model was discovered by a photographer.
- She is good friends with the chef Kelsey Nixon. Chrissy enjoys reading more about food. She likes to expand her knowledge in this area.
- She has designed a capsule collection together with swimwear designer DiNeila Brazil. It was debuted at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in Miami in 2011.
- She has a pet dog.
- Teigen identifies as a liberal and is a critic of U.S. President Donald Trump and has garnered media attention for her impersonation of him at a Families Belong Together march.
- In February 23, 2016, Teigen published Cravings: Recipes for All of the Food You Want to Eat, edited by Francis Lam, which was a New York Times bestseller and the second best selling cookbook of the year, according to Publishers Weekly.
- In October 11, 2017, Teigen released a clothing line, in collaboration with Revolve.
- In September 18, 2018, Teigen released her second book, titled Cravings: Hungry For More, also known as Cravings 2.
- In February 2019, Teigen was announced as a judge for NBC’s upcoming comedy competition series Bring the Funny.