Bryce Dallas Howard is an American actress and filmmaker. It proved to be her breakout role and she subsequently starred in the title role of Shyamalan’s fantasy thriller Lady in the Water. Her performance in Kenneth Branagh’s As You Like It earned her a Golden Globe Award nomination and she appeared as Gwen Stacy in Sam Raimi’s superhero film Spider-Man 3. Howard went on to appear in the action film Terminator Salvation and the fantasy film The Twilight Saga: Eclipse, both of which were financially successful but garnered mixed reviews from critics. Howard gained wider recognition for starring as Claire Dearing in the adventure film Jurassic World and its sequel Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, which rank as her most financially successful films.
Bryce Dallas Howard
Actress, Writer, Director
Birthday / Date of Birth
Bryce Dallas Howard was born on the 2nd of March 1981, in Los Angeles, California, United States.
She’s currently 42 years old.
She has German, English, Scottish and Irish ancestry.
Howard attended Stagedoor Manor, a performing arts camp in upstate New York. After attending Greenwich Country Day School until 1996 and then graduating from Byram Hills High School in 1999, Howard studied at Tisch School of the Arts at New York University for three years, during which time she also attended the Stella Adler Conservatory, The Experimental Wing and International Theatre Wing in Amsterdam. She left New York University without completing her degree. Howard is also an alumna of the Steppenwolf Theatre Company’s School at Steppenwolf in Chicago and of The Actors Center in New York City.
- Father – Ron Howard (Actor – Director)
- Mother – Cheryl Howard Crew (née Alley; Writer)
- Siblings – Jocelyn Carlyle Howard (Younger Sister), Paige Carlyle Howard (Younger Sister) and Reed Cross Howard (Younger Brother)
- Relatives – Rance Howard (Grandfather), Jean Speegle Howard (Grandmother), Clint Howard (Uncle) and Henry Winkler (Godfather)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Bryce Dallas Howard has dated –
- Seth Gabel (2001-Present) – Howard met actor Seth Gabel at New York University and the two dated for five years before marrying on June 17, 2006. They had planned to start a family together in their 30s; however, seven days after their wedding, she learned that she was expecting their first child. Howard gave birth to their child, a son named Theodore, nicknamed Theo, in 2007. Howard gave birth to the couple’s second child, daughter Beatrice, in 2012.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 171 cm
- In meters – 1.71 m
- In Kilograms – 63 kg
- In Pounds – 139 lbs
- Measurements – 35-25-36
- Bust – 35 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 34D
She wears a size 9 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 6 (US).
Howard is best known for playing as Gwen Stacy in Spider-Man 3 (2007), Victoria in The Twilight Saga: Eclipse (2010) and Kate Connor in Terminator Salvation (2009). She appeared in the lead role, alongside Chris Pratt in the science fiction action film Jurassic World (2015) and its sequel Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (2018).
In 1989, Bryce was first seen in Parenthood, as Strawberry-Blonde Girl in Audience. In 2004, her first feature film was Alan Brown directed Book of Love in which she played Heather.
In January 2011, Howard became the first celebrity ambassador for Kate Spade (purse designer).
Bryce Dallas Howard Net worth
Bryce Dallas Howard has an estimated net worth of $25 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Bryce Dallas Howard
- Tom Cruise used to babysit Bryce and her siblings. She disclosed this on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.
- She has never drunk alcohol in her life.
- Natalie Portman and Jake Gyllenhaal are Bryce’s close friends. Her good friends include Jason Ritter, Marianna Palka, Tobey Maguire, Kirsten Dunst, Xavier Samuel and Topher Grace.
- Apart from acting, she likes playing basketball.
- In 2007, Howard starred in her first blockbuster, Spider-Man 3 as Peter Parker’s classmate Gwen Stacy, a fan favorite.
- Bryce took piano classes for her role in The Loss of a Teardrop Diamond (2008).
- She became a vegan for over three years, but after pregnancy, she started eating meat due to her medical condition.
- In December 2009, Howard was cast in Clint Eastwood’s Hereafter (2010), as a burgeoning love interest for Matt Damon’s character.
- She won the MTV Movie Award for Best Fight for The Twilight Saga: Eclipse in 2010. She has been nominated for several awards and has won many awards for Best Ensemble and Best Cast.
- In 2015, Howard appeared in the lead role, alongside Chris Pratt, in the science fiction action film Jurassic World, the fourth film in the series. The film was a commercial and critical success, grossing over $1.672 billion in worldwide receipts.
- In 2016, she starred in the fantasy adventure Pete’s Dragon, a remake of the 1977 film of the same name and appeared in the crime drama Gold with Matthew McConaughey.
- In 2019, she had leading roles in two films, providing the voice of the titular character Bella in A Dog’s Way Home and appearing as Elton John’s mother in the musical biopic Rocketman, directed by Dexter Fletcher.
- In 2019, she made her feature film directorial debut with the documentary film Dads. It premiered at the 2019 Toronto International Film Festival, where it was named second runner-up for the People’s Choice Award for Documentaries.
- In 2021, Howard will next be seen in as yet to be titled sixth installment of the Jurassic Park franchise.