Bokeem Woodbine is an American actor. He won a Black Reel Award, and was nominated for a Primetime Emmy Award and a Critics’ Choice Television Award for his role as Kansas City enforcer Mike Milligan in the second season of Fargo. Woodbine also portrayed Daniel in season 2 of the WGN series Underground and Herman Schultz/Shocker in the film Spider-Man: Homecoming.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Bokeem Woodbine was born on the 13th of April 1973, in Harlem New york City, United States.
He is currently 49 years old.
Woodbine completed his study from Dalton School, Manhattan, NY and LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Girlfriend / Spouse
Bokeem Woodbine has dated –
- Mahiely Woodbine ( 1993-Present) – In 1993, Bokeem had been married to Mahiely Woodbine. He even has a daughter.
- In feet – 6 feet
- In centimeters – 183 cm
- In meters – 1.83 m
- In Kilograms – 88 kg
- In Pounds – 183 lbs
Woodbine became known after appearing as Mike Milligan in the series Fargo and as Leon Cooley in the drama Saving Grace.
In 1993, Bokeem Woodbine had her first film onscreen role in the movie Strapped by casting director Jaki Brown-Karman, who later recommended him to Forest Whitaker for the latter’s directorial effort. He has acted in numerous movies such as Spider-Man: Homecoming, Crooklyn, Panther, The Elevator, Caught Up, Almost Heroes, 3000 Miles to Graceland, Ray, The Poker House, The Fifth Commandment and The Host.
In 1993, Bokeem landed her first role in television by appearing as Steve Newberg in the series, CBS School break Special. The actor has also done incredible performance in television shows including :CBS Schoolbreak Special, The X-Files, CSI: Miami, The Evidence, Law & Order: Criminal Intent, Life in Pieces and Snowfall.
Bokeem Woodbine Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Christian Bale, Henry Cavill
- Favorite Actress – Julia Roberts
- Favorite Singer – Miley Cyrus
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Color – Black
- Favorite Food – Fast Food
Bokeem Woodbine Net worth
Bokeem Woodbine has an estimated net worth of $3.5 million dollars as of 2022.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Bokeem Woodbine
- Woodbine was connected with extreme encouragement of his actress mother.
- He entered the show business at age 19 as a stand-in and extra in Ernest Dickerson’s directorial debut, Juice (1992), starring Tupac Shakur and Omar Epps.
- In 1996, he appeared in Shakur’s music video for I Ain’t Mad at Cha and formed a friendship with the rapper.
- In 1999, Woodbine appeared in an episode of HBO’s The Sopranos as New Jersey Gangster rapper Massive Genius.
- In 2009, Woodbine appeared in the blaxploitation film Black Dynamite and followed it up the next year with the M. Night Shyamalan-produced supernatural thriller Devil.
- In 2011, he has also appeared as a police officer on the critically acclaimed series Southland.
- In 2012, he appeared the remake of Total Recall and then Riddick.
- In 2017, Woodbine appeared in the Sony Pictures and Marvel Studios film Spider-Man: Homecoming as Shocke.
- In 2018, Woodbine starred in the series Unsolved. He played Daryn Dupree, who was part of a police task force that investigated the murders of rappers Notorious BIG and Tupac Shakur.