Bethany Mota is an American video blogger. Starting with her YouTube channel, Macbarbie07 created in 2009, she rose to fame for her haul videos, in which she shows her fashion and style purchases via the internet. She uploads videos of outfit ideas, makeup and hair tutorials, recipes and do it yourself ideas. She has since expanded into her own fashion line at Aéropostale. She has gone on multiple tours, which she calls her Motavatours to meet and interact with fans. She also appeared on Season 19 of Dancing with the Stars.
Bethany Noel Mota
Macbarbie07, Bethers, Betherson, Macbarbie, Beth
YouTuber, Fashion Designer, Singer, Dancer, Entrepreneur
Birthday / Date of Birth
Bethany Mota was born on the 7th of November 1995, in Merced County, California, United States.
She’s currently 24 years old.
Mota is of Mexican and Portuguese descent.
Bethany was homeschooled through most of her education but attended public school from third to sixth grade. Mota attended dance and acting classes briefly during sixth grade.
- Father – Tony Mota
- Mother – Tammy Mota
- Siblings – Brittany Mota Wiley (aka Briddy Nicole Mota) (Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Bethany Mota has dated –
- Ryan Potter (2013) – In 2013, Mota dated Japanese-American actor and martial artist Ryan Potter.
- Dominic Sandoval (2016-Present) – In 2016, Bethany started dating dancer and YouTuber, Dominic Sandoval (also known as D-Trix). They are frequently seen in their social media posts. He is nearly 10 years her senior.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 163 cm
- In meters – 1.63 m
- In Kilograms – 53 kg
- In Pounds – 117 lbs
- Measurements – 34-25-34
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Mota was one of the most popular YouTube celebrities. Mota’s first haul video was in June 2009. She began her YouTube channel in order to escape the stress of bullying and rapidly gained followers, which numbered 9.5 million in October 2015.
Bethany has not been cast in any of the films.
In 2012, Bethany hosted two episodes (2nd and 3rd episode of season 1) of a lifestyle show Make Me Over.
Mota recently joined UNICEF Kid Power as a brand ambassador Kid Power Champion.
Awards & Nominations
|2014||Teen Choice Awards||Choice Web Star: Female||Herself||Won|
|Choice Web Star: Fashion/Beauty||Nominated|
|2014||Streamy Awards||Entertainer of the year||Herself||Nominated|
|2015||Teen Choice Awards||Choice Web Star: Female||Herself||Won|
|Choice Web Star: Fashion/Beauty||Nominated|
|2016||Teen Choice Awards||Choice Web Star Female||Herself||Nominated|
|Choice Web Star: Fashion/Beauty||Won|
Bethany Mota Favorites
- Favorite Restaurant – Burger King, McDonald’s, Menchies, Starbucks, Taco Bell, Yogurtland
- Favorite Interests – Napping, Overthinking, Twinkle Lights, Nerd Ropes, MOTAFAM
- Favorite Vacation Destination – Italy
- Favorite Color – Black
- Favorite Food – Pizza
Bethany Mota Net worth
Bethany Mota has an estimated net worth of $4 million dollars as of 2019. Her net worth has doubled over the last few years and is estimated she would make a staggering 40- 50% hike in the next few years. Bethany lives in a modest house in the gated community of Los Angeles, California. We do not have the exact location and features of her house to share with you at this time. We couldn’t able to find the kind of cars she owns.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Bethany Mota
- Instagram – bethanynoelm
- Twitter – Bethany Mota
- YouTube Channel – Bethany Mota, Bethany’s Life
Some Lesser Known Facts About Bethany Mota
- Mota is a famous YouTube blogger. She made her YouTube account on June 8, 2009 and shares related to fashion. For instance, Mota shares about the purchases of fashionable items, she makes over the internet. Bethany also shares various makeup and hair tutorials, dress ideas and outfit reviews.
- Bethany calls her fans as Motavator.
- In 2013, she partnered with J.C. Penny and Forever 21 and launched her own line of clothing, perfume and accessories.
- In 2014, she was selected to be among the content creators in YouTube’s first advertising campaign.
- In January 2014, she embarked on a tour called the Motavatour, across the United States.
- In January 2014, her earnings from YouTube videos was estimated to be $40,000 by Business Insider.
- Mota has a dog named Winnie.
- In March 2014, Mota reported on the Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards for Entertainment Tonight. Mota also served as a guest judge in season 13 of Project Runway.
- In September 4, 2014, Mota was announced as a competitor on Dancing with the Stars – season 19. She paired with five-time champion Derek Hough.
- In October 12, 2014, Mota unveiled her first single, Need You Right Now which peeked at Danish top 40 charts with producer-vocalist Mike Tompkins.
- In January 22, 2015, she interviewed President Barack Obama as part of a Whitehouse initiative to reach out to a broader audience following his 2015 State of the Union Address.
- In February 10, 2015, the official music video was released on Tompkin’s YouTube channel.
- In May 4, 2015, in an interview at YouTube’s 10th anniversary’s YT Fan Meet Up, Mota confirmed she is working on new music and possibly her debut studio album.
- In August 2015, Mota wrote her own song, Be Who You Wanna Be and uploaded it on her YouTube channel.
- In 2016, it was announced that Mota would be publishing her first book, a memoir.