Keesha Sharp is an American actress and director. She began her career appearing on television dramas, before her regular role as Monica Charles Brooks in the UPN/The CW comedy series, Girlfriends for which she received NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series nomination.
Keesha Ulricka Fletch
Actress, Director, Writer, Singer
Vocals, Piano, Cello, Clarinet
Birthday / Date of Birth
Keesha Sharp was born on 9th of June 1973, in Rochester, New York, United States.
She’s currently 46 years old.
Keesha Sharp graduated from The Boston Conservatory at Berklee, in Boston, Massachusetts. She also studied musical instruments like piano, cello, clarinet at the Hochstein School of Music, in Rochester, New York.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Keesha Sharp has dated –
- Bradford Sharp – Keesha Sharp is married to her husband Brad Sharp on 1997 is actor and singer-songwriter. They have acted in the movie The 636 together. The couple are together for more than 20 years. They have an adorable son named Solomon Sharp.
- In feet – 5 feet 3 inches
- In centimeters – 160 cm
- In meters – 1.60 m
- In Kilograms – 52 kg
- In Pounds – 114 lbs
- Measurements – 356-26-36
- Bust – 35 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 33C
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Keesha versatile roles in numerous TV series like Girlfriends (2002–2008) as Monica Charles Brooks, Are We There Yet? (2010-2012) as Gigi. Portraying important roles in many films including American Adobo (2002), Why Did I Get Married? (2007) and Marshall (2017).
Keesha released her first EP, The Gift with her husband Bradford Sharp and son Solomon Sharp, on December 1, 2013.
In 2001, Keesha made her theatrical film debut in the comedy film Pootie Tang as the Party Girl.
In 2000, Keesha made her first TV show appearance on the comedy series Welcome to New York as Lauren.
Keesha Sharp has done endorsement work for the following brands, American Hat Makers, ZARA, Agent Provocateur, Bettie Page Store, Wolford, OTT, Yves Saint Laurent, Ricki Brazil, Alejandra G., Keepsake The Label, Rochelle Goodrick, Rouba.G, House Of CB, Stello, Umberto Foddis & YCO Active.
Keesha Sharp Favorites
- Favorite 80’s Film – Lethal Weapon (1987)
- Favorite Emoji – A face with tongue sticking out while winking
- Favorite Social Media Platform – Instagram
- Favorite Famous Duo – Bebe and Cece Winans (Brother-sister musician duo)
- Favorite Secret Indulgence – Dark chocolate
- Favorite Vacation Destination – Iceland
Keesha Sharp Net worth
Keesha Sharp has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2020. Her source of net worth is her direction and acting from which she is still increasing her net worth day by day.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Keesha Sharp
- Instagram – keeshasharp
- Twitter – Keesha Sharp
- YouTube Channel – keeshasharp
Some Lesser Known Facts About Keesha Sharp
- While in college, she juggled between two career options orchestra and musical theater. She chose the latter.
- She also has a professional training in kickboxing.
- She is a fan of the Dallas Cowboys, and every season, she plays the fantasy football.
- In 2002, Sharp was cast on the CW comedy series Girlfriends which she played William Dent’s (Reggie Hayes) girlfriend, and later wife, Monica.
- Keesha has been featured in magazines like Sheen, Terroir and Bombshell.
- She has 2 cats named Cello and Sonata.
- In 2015, Sharp was cast as Dale Cochran, the wife of Johnnie Cochran (played by Courtney B. Vance), in the FX anthology drama series, American Crime Story.
- In 2016, she was cast in a series regular role opposite Damon Wayans Sr. in the Fox series Lethal Weapon playing Trish Murtaugh (played by Darlene Love in the Lethal Weapon film series).
- In 2018, Sharp has picked up rights to John Williams’ 2013 biography America’s Mistress: The Life and Times of Eartha Kitt. She set to star as Kitt and will produce film alongside her husband, Brad Sharp.
- In 2019, Sharp was cast in the final season of the Fox musical drama series Empire.
- Visit her official website @ keeshasharp.com.