Avika Gor is an Indian film and television actress. Her big break was in the show Balika Vadhu as the young Anandi from 2008-2010. She has also played the Parallel Lead Role of Roli Jamnalal Dwivedi / Roli Siddhant Bharadwaj in Sasural Simar Ka from 2011-2016. Gor made her movie debut in Tollywood with Uyyala Jampala and her Kannada cinema debut in actor director Kishan Shrikanth’s Care of Footpath 2.
Avika Sameer Gor
Laddo, Beendni, Chuhiya, Anandi, Roli, Theekhi Mirchi, Mitshi
Birthday / Date of Birth
Avika Gor was born on June 30, 1997, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
She’s currently 21 years old.
Avika is of Gujarati descent.
Avika initially studied at Sharon English High School in Mulund and eventually completed her schooling at Ryan International School in Malad, Mumbai.
- Father – Sameer Gor
- Mother – Chetna Gor
- Siblings – None
Boyfriend / Spouse
Avika Gor has dated –
- Manish Raisinghan (Rumor) – Manish was Avika’s co-actor, and the two shared great chemistry on screen. It was rumored that their chemistry on screen had blossomed and evolved into something else. Avika went on to clarify that Manish is just a few years younger than her father. Hence, chances of a romantic relationship were not possible. The two received a lot of flak for their age gap, but they have maintained that they are just best friends.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 54 kg
- In Pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 33-27-35
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 27 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32A
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 6 (US).
Having played one of the leads as Roli Siddhant Bhardwaj in the popular Hindi daily soap opera, Sasural Simar Ka from 2011 – 2016. Appeared as a contestant on the fifth season of the Indian reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa.
In 2009, Avika made her theatrical film debut as Gargi in the Bollywood drama Morning Walk.
In 2008, Avika made her first TV show appearance as the female lead in the soap opera Balika Vadhu(2008-2010).
Avika has appeared in the TV commercial for Pukhraj Jasmine Oil and has modeled for Gini & Jony which is an apparel brand for kids.
Awards & Nominations
|2008||8th Indian Television Academy Awards||Best Child Artist||Balika Vadhu||Won|
|Best Actress – Drama (Jury)|
|2009||12th Rajiv Gandhi National Awards||Young Prodigy||Won|
|9th Indian Television Academy Awards||Best Child Artist||Won|
|2010||10th Indian Television Academy Awards||Won|
|2014||3rd South Indian International Movie Awards||Best Female Debutant – Telugu||Uyyala Jampala||Won|
Avika Gor Favorites
- Favorite Actors – Shah Rukh Khan, Shahid Kapoor, Hrithik Roshan
- Favorite Actresses – Madhuri Dixit, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Favorite Musician – A.R.Rahman, Ricky Martin, Demi Lovato, Maroon 5, Pitbull, Rihanna
- Favorite Vegetables – Potato, Ivy Gourd, French Beans
- Favorite Fruits – Oranges, Watermelons, Apples
- Favorite Chocolate – Cadbury, Kit-Kat
- Favorite Dessert – Black Forest Cake
- Favorite Food – North Indian food
Avika Gor Net worth
One of the leading and most-sought after actresses in the Hindi television scene, Avika Gor takes Rs 25,000 per day of shoot for TV series and Rs 50 lakh per film. Even though the exact value of the actress is not known, she must be having a net worth in crores.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Avika Gor
- She has appeared in short films like Ankahi Baatein and I, Me, Myself.
- Avika achieved popularity with her character of “Anandi” in Color Channel’s serial “Balika Vadhu.”
- She received Indian Television Academy Awards in 2008, 2009 and 2010 for her performance as a child artist in “Balika Vadhu.
- She was involved in various social events for awareness, like her campaign for Child Marriage.
- In 2009, she did a dance performance in reality show “India’s Got Talent” season 1.
- In 2012, she entered famous dance show “Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa” season 5 as wild card contestant.
- She also won the Indian Television Academy Awards in 2009 and 2010, respectively.
- She has a pet dog named Shiroo.
- She made her Tollywood debut in the 2013 movie Uyyala Jampala.
- In 2014, Avika became the only television actress from India to receive the ‘Face of the Year’ award in Vietnam.
- In 2017, she guest appeared on the popular Indian television show, Bigg Boss 11 to promote her show Laado 2.
- In 2017, she walked the red carpet in the Cannes film festival for her short film Ankahee Baatein.