Armeena Khan is a Pakistani Canadian film and television actress and model. One of Pakistan’s most popular actresses, she has received a Lux Style Award, a Hum Award & a Nigar Award nomination. Most of her television series in which she has starred were highly successful, establishing Khan in the Urdu entertainment industry. In 2016, Eastern Eye named her among the 50 Sexiest Asian Women and the following year, she was awarded the Women Empowerment Award by the Pakistan Achievement Awards.
Armeena Rana Khan
Birthday / Date of Birth
Armeena Khan was born on the 30th of March 1987, in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
She’s currently 33 years old.
Khan did her schooling from Toronto, however, the family later relocated to Manchester, where she attended the University of Manchester earning an Honors degree in Business Administration. She later studied method acting at the Ealing Studios and the Pinewood Studios.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – She has two other sisters.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Armeena Khan has dated –
- Fesyl Khan (2017-Present)– Khan announced her engagement to British Pakistani businessman Fesyl Khan on twitter in July 2017. She revealed that Fesyl had proposed to her on the beach in Cuba. Khan married Fesyl in a Nikah ceremony in London on 14 February 2020.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 122 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Armeena got a breakthrough critical success, after playing in the romantic award-winning drama series Muhabbat Ab Nahi Hugi opposite Ali Rehman Khan which broadcasts on Hum TV. In 2016, Eastern Eye named her among the 50 Sexiest Asian Women and the following year, she was awarded the Women Empowerment Award by the Pakistan Achievement Awards.
In 2013, Khan first acting role was for the British short film Writhe in which Khan played the role of a serial killer. The film was selected for the 2013 Cannes Film Festival and the same year, she has acted as a lead actress in the Bollywood in a film Huff! It’s Too Much alongside Pushkar Jog.
In 2015, Khan made her Lollywood debut in a romantic film Bin Roye as the lead role alongside Mahira Khan and Humayun Saeed which based on Farhat Ishtiaq’s novel Bin Roye Aansu.
In 2013, Khan starred alongside Azfar Rehman in the sitcom Happily Married which aired on ARY Digital.
In 2015, Khan made her debut in Pakistan in the music video Sajna alongside a talented actor Osman Khalid Butt. The song was sung by Uzair Jaswal and produced by his brother Yasir Jaswal.
Armeena has done endorsement work for several brands such as Nishat Linen, Faysal Bank and Sprite.
Armeena Khan Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Shahrukh Khan, Salman Khan
- Favorite Actress – Kajol
- Favorite Movie – Aashiqui
- Favorite Place – Paris
- Favorite Color – Black, Pink
- Favorite Food – Chicken Biryani
Armeena Khan Net worth
Armeena Khan has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Armeena Khan
- Instagram – armeenakhanofficial
- Twitter – Armeena Khan
Some Lesser Known Facts About Armeena Khan
- Khan pursued modelling in 2010 before becoming an actress. During this time, she worked for various brands and products.
- In 2013, she has acted as a lead actress in the Bollywood in a film Huff! It’s Too Much alongside Pushkar Jog.
- In 2014, Khan made her first serious acting debut in romantic drama Shab-e-Arzu ka Alam alongside Mohib Mirza which was broadcasting in ARY Digital.
- In 2015, Khan made her debut in Pakistan in the music video Sajna alongside a talented actor Osman Khalid Butt.
- In 2016, Khan next acting film was in Janaan a romantic comedy which is directed by Azfar Jafri and Co produced by Hareem Farooq, Reham Khan and Imran Raza Kazmi.
- In November 2016, she was signed for Rasm E Duniya a television drama that aired on ARY Digital.
- In 2017, she made her mega-projects include the epic-war drama Yalghaar starred with Humayun Saeed, Adnan Siddiqui, Armeena Khan, Ayesha Omer, Sana Bucha and Bilal Ashraf.
- In 2019, Khan played the leading role in the patriotic war film, Sherdil.