Amber Gill is an English television personality and author. In 2019, she won the fifth series of Love Island. She has since presented the ITV series The Full Treatment, as well as competing on the Channel 4 survival series Celebrity SAS: Who Dares Wins. In 2022, Gill released her debut romance novel, Until I Met You.
Amber Rose Gill
Author, Actress, TV Personality, Beauty Therapist
Birthday / Date of Birth
Amber was born on the 4th of August 1997, in Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom.
She’s currently 24 years old.
Multiracial (Black, White, Asian, and Hispanic)
Amber has Trinidadian ancestry on her father’s side and English ancestry on her mother’s side. Other than that, she also has a part Spanish and Chinese ancestry on her grandmother’s side.
Amber continues her study till High school graduate. She attended High School in England.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – She has an older sister and older brother.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Amber Gill has dated –
- Greg O’Shea (2019) – Amber Gill was formerly dating Greg O’Shea. The couple was the winner of the Love Island 2019. However, the couple only lasted for a fortnight due to the long-distance and their work. It was revealed that Greg cruelly dumped Amber through a text.
- Fikayo Tomori (2020) – In 2020, Amber made headlines as she was linked with an England footballer Fikayo Tomori. The couple was linked in the last week of January, and sources mentioned that they had already been on two dates. However, Amber has not made her relationship with the footballer official, and there is no sign of him on her Instagram.
- Rory Colhoun – Amber has apparently ended her relationship with ‘secret boyfriend’ Rory Colhoun, after she discovered that he was jailed.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 124 lbs
- Measurements – 33-27-35
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 27 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 33D
She prefers to highlight her hair blonde.
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Amber rose to fame after winning ITV2’s 5th season of Love Island (2019), alongside Irish rugby union player Greg O’Shea. She is also widely famous for being a model for the designer brand Fash1.
In June 2019, Amber landed her first appearance in television by appearing on the fifth series of Love Island.
Amber has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as Maybelline New York, EGO, Superdrug, British Airways, Just Eat, Creps UK™, and Boux Avenue along with many others.
Amber Gill Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Tom Hardy
- Favorite Actress – Scarlett Johansson
- Favorite Destination – Moscow
- Favorite Hobbies – Modeling & Traveling
- Favorite Color – Pink & Green
- Favorite Food – Pizza
Amber Gill Net worth
Amber Gill has an estimated net worth of $2.5 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Amber Gill
- Prior to her television career, she worked as a beauty therapist at a salon which she ran alongside her aunt.
- Amber has a blue roan cocker spaniel that she adores a lot.
- She relates her characteristics to that of American drag queen RuPaul and model, actress, and businesswoman Naomi Campbell.
- A bad habit of hers that she would like to get rid of is sucking on her tongue.
- In June 2019, Gill became a contestant on the fifth series of Love Island. She entered the villa on Day 1 and throughout the series, coupled up with Callum Macleod, Anton Danyluk, Michael Griffiths and Ovie Soko. However, it was with rugby union player Greg O’Shea, who entered on Day 44, that she went on to win the series with on 29 July, beating the bookies’ favorites Tommy Fury and Molly-Mae Hague in the final.
- In April 2021, Gill appeared as a contestant on Celebrity Mastermind and answered questions on her specialist subject, the film How to Train Your Dragon.
- In June 2021, it was announced that Gill would present The Full Treatment on ITV2 alongside fellow Love Island winner Kem Cetinay.
- Gill was asked to judge a writing competition held by Mills & Boon that was searching for stories from underrepresented ethnic backgrounds.
- In 2022, Gill released her debut romance novel, Until I Met You.
- In 2022, Amber is set to appear on the Channel 4 survival series Celebrity SAS: Who Dares Wins.