Adèle Haenel is a French actress. Haenel began her career as a child actress, making her film debut with Les Diables at the age of 12 and quickly rose to prominence in the French entertainment industry as a teenager. She received César Award nomination for her performance in Water Lilies. She continued to garner recognition for her performances in BPM (Beats per Minute), The Trouble with You and Portrait of a Lady on Fire.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Adèle Haenel was born on the 11th of February 1989, in Paris, France.
She’s currently 31 years old.
Adèle studied economics and social sciences at the Lycée Montaigne. She had planned to attend HEC Paris and took a preparatory course but ultimately failed the entrance exam. Haenel continued her studies in economics and sociology, eventually receiving a Master’s Degree. She also pursued studies in physics and marine biology.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Adèle Haenel has dated –
- Céline Sciamma (2014-2018) – In 2014, Adèle began a romantic relationship with the Director Céline Sciamma whom she met on the set of Water Lilies. In 2014 She publicly acknowledged their relationship in her acceptance speech for her César award. Their relationship continued as of 2017. In 2018, the couple amicably split, shortly before they began work on Portrait of a Lady on Fire.
- Julia Lanoë (2018) – In 2018, Adèle was in a relationship with musician and singer Julia Lanoë from the band Sexy Sushi.
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 175 cm
- In meters – 1.75 m
- In Kilograms – 57 kg
- In Pounds – 126 lbs
- Measurements – 34-25-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 33B
She wears a size 9.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Adèle known for her roles in Goldman (2011), Three Worlds (2012) & The Unknown Girl (2016). She received the Lumières Award for Most Promising Actress.
In 2002, Adèle made her first film debut at the age of 12, playing an autistic girl in the Christophe Ruggia film, Les Diables.
In 2007, Adèle made her film debut appearance by playing the role of Floriane in the drama film, Water Lilies directed by Céline Sciamma.
Adèle Haenel Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Johnny Depp
- Favorite Actress – Emma Watson
- Favorite Food – Pizza
- Favorite Destination – Paris
- Favorite Color – Black
Adèle Haenel Net worth
Adèle Haenel has an estimated net worth of $5 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
She doesn’t have any personal social media account.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Adèle Haenel
- Adèle was nominated for the César Award for Best Actress for her performance, her seventh César nomination.
- In 2011, Adèle played the role as Isabelle in the romantic drama film, Iris in Bloom directed and written by Valérie Mréjen and Bertrand Schefer.
- In 2012, she made her acting with the drama film, Three Worlds directed by Catherine Corsini.
- In 2013, Adèle played one of the two sisters in Katell Quillévéré’s Suzanne for which she received the César Award for Best Supporting Actress.
- In 2014, she starred in the Thomas Cailley romantic comedy Love at First Fight as Madeleine a graduate-school dropout and survivalist.
- In 2015, Adèle made her acting debut with the comedy-drama film, Les Ogres in which she played the role of Mona.
- In 2016 she made her German language debut in the film, The Bloom of Yesterday playing the French descendant of German Holocaust survivors.
- In 2017, Robin Campillo film, BPM (Beats per Minute), Haenel portrayed Sophie a headstrong HIV/AIDS activist of the Paris chapter of ACT UP.
- In 2018, Adèle starred in the Pierre Salvadori crime comedy The Trouble with You, playing a widowed detective based on the French Riviera.
- In 2019, Adèle appeared in three films which played at the Cannes Film Festival: Quentin Dupieux’s Deerskin.