Moran Atias is an Israeli-American actress and model. She gained fame in the Italian films Gas, Oggi sposi and Mother of Tears. Moran is best known for her work with Paul Haggis in the 2008 TV series Crash and the 2013 film Third Person. She also starred on the FX television series Tyrant.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Moran Atias was born on the 9th of April 1981, in Haifa, Israel.
She’s currently 39 years old.
Her educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Mordechai Atias
- Mother – Yael Atias
- Siblings – Shani Atias (Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Moran Atias has dated –
Moran has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 175 cm
- In meters – 1.75 m
- In Kilograms – 58 kg
- In Pounds – 128 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 33A
She wears a size 9.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Moran is best known for her work with Paul Haggis in the 2008 TV series, Crash and the 2013 film, Third Person. She gained fame in the Italian film Gas, Oggi sposi & Mother of Tears.
In 2005, Moran had her first film onscreen role in the movie Days of Love in which she played the role of Sigal.
In 2008, Moran made her television show cast in the role of the illegal immigrant Inez in the drama series, Crash which was aired on Starz network.
Moran Atias Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Johnny Depp
- Favorite Actress – Emma Watson
- Favorite Singer – Demi Lovato & Ed Sheeran
- Favorite TV Show – The Simpsons & Average Joe
- Favorite Color – Black & White
Moran Atias Net worth
Moran Atias has an estimated net worth of $4 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Moran Atias
- Instagram – moranatias
- Twitter – Moran Atias
Some Lesser Known Facts About Moran Atias
- Moran first appeared on television when she was 15, starring in the Israeli youth program Out of Focus.
- In 2007, Moran played the role as Mater Lachrymarum in the supernatural horror film, Mother of Tears written and directed by Dario Argento.
- In 2009, she began playing the role of Alopa in the comedy film, Oggi sposi directed by Luca Lucini.
- In 2010, she made her thriller film, The Next Three Days written and directed by Paul Haggis and starring Russell Crowe and Elizabeth Banks.
- In 2011, Moran worked with Cynthia Mort on the television project Radical playing to role of Ana.
- In 2012, she was cast in the critically acclaimed Israeli television series Allenby Street, directed by Assaf Bernstein.
- In 2013, Moran made her theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Monika in the romantic drama film, Third Person directed and written by Paul Haggis.
- In 2014, she portrays role of Leila Al-Fayeed in the political drama television series, Tyrant created by director and writer Gideon Raff.
- In 2018, Moran made her television show with the medical drama television series, The Resident in which she played the role of Renata Morali.
- In 2019, Moran played the role as Ava in the drama television series, The Village.