Zoe Kravitz is an American actress, singer and model. She is the daughter of musician Lenny Kravitz and actress Lisa Bonet. She made her acting debut in the film No Reservations. Her breakthrough role came as Angel Salvadore in the superhero film X-Men: First Class, which was followed by roles in The Divergent Series and Mad Max: Fury Road. Since then, Kravitz has had supporting roles in such films as The Lego Batman Movie and the Harry Potter spin-off film Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, a role she reprised in its sequel, as well as starring roles in independent films, like Dope and Adam Green’s Aladdin.
Zoë Isabella Kravitz
Singer, Actress, Model
Pop, Pop Rock
Not Signed With Any
Birthday / Date of Birth
Zoe Kravitz was born on the 1st of December 1988, in Los Angeles, California, United States.
She is currently 34 years old.
Kravitz has African-American and Afro-Bahamian ancestry on her father’s side while her mother is of African-American descent.
Zoe studied from Miami Country Day School in Miami, Florida. Post that, in 2007, she graduated from Rudolf Steiner School in Manhattan, New York. Kravitz also enrolled herself into the State University of New York at Purchase in acting conservatory but left after a year to pursue her career in acting.
- Father – Lenny Kravitz (Musician)
- Mother – Lisa Bonet (Actress)
- Siblings – Lola Iolani (Half Sister), Nakoa-Wolf Manakauapo Namakaeha Momoa (Half Brother)
- Relatives – Roxie Roker (Paternal Grandmother), Sy Kravitz (Paternal Grandfather), Allen Bonet (Maternal Grandfather), Arlene Litman (Maternal Grandmother), Jason Momoa (Step-father) (Actor)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Zoe Kravitz has dated –
- Ben Foster (2007-2008) – Zoe started dating actor Ben Foster in August 2007 until 2008.
- Andrew VanWyngarden (2008) – Zoe was rumored to have a fling with singer Andrew nearing October 2008.
- Ezra Miller (2010) – After appearing together onscreen in the 2010 movie Beware the Gonzo, Ezra and Zoe came close together in 2010.
- Michael Fassbender (2010-2011) – German actor, Michael Fassbender appeared in 2011 movie X-Men: First Class with Zoe Kravitz. They were rumored to be dating after their meeting on the set of the movie.
- Penn Badgley (2011-2013) – Gossip Girl actor, Penn Badgley started dating young Zoe in October 2011. But, the couple were already linked since July 2011. They separated in 2013.
- Aubrey Graham (2013) – Zoe was rumored to have a fling with Canadian rapper, Aubrey Graham in November 2013.
- Noah Gabriel Becker (2014) – German former world’s #1 tennis player, Boris Becker’s son Noah Gabriel Becker dated Kravitz from April 2014 to August 2014.
- Chris Pine (2014-2015) – From September 2014 to February 2015, Zoe and actor Chris Pine were an item.
- Asap Rocky (2015) – After splitting from Chris, Zoe started dating the rapper, Asap Rocky in February 2015. They dated for a couple of months before calling it quits.
- Karl Glusman (2016-Present) – In 2016, Zoe started dating actor Karl Glusman. After about 2 years of dating, she got engaged with Karl in February 2018.
- In feet – 5 feet 2 inches
- In centimeters – 157 cm
- In meters – 1.57 m
- In Kilograms – 51 kg
- In Pounds – 112 lbs
- Measurements – 34-25-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32A
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 3 (US).
Being a daughter of famous musician Lenny Kravitz and acting in the movies like No Reservations (2007), The Brave One (2007) and as Angel Salvadore in the superhero film X-Men: First Class (2011).
In 2007, Zoe appeared in the American romantic comedy-drama film No Reservations for her role as Charlotte. She was in high school when she played this role of a babysitter hired by Catherine Zeta-Jones.
Zoe Kravitz is the member of the band Elevator Fight. Formed in 2009, Zoe is the lead vocalist of this New York/ Philadelphia-based band.
Kravitz appeared in 8 episodes in the American dramedy TV series Californication for her role as Pearl.
As a model, she has done advertisements for designers and brands like Vera Wang’s Princess fragrance in 2009, Alexander Wang in 2010, Vera Wang’s Preppy Princess fragrance in 2011.
Zoe Kravitz Net worth
Zoe Kravitz’s net worth is estimated at around $10 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Zoe Kravitz
- Zoe is best friends with actress Olivia Thirlby.
- Music is her hobby.
- Zoe has African-American ancestry on her mother’s side.
- She has an addiction to tattoos. Zoe got her first tattoo at the age of 18.
- Kravitz landed her first film role while in high school, playing a babysitter hired by Catherine Zeta-Jones’ character in the 2007 romantic comedy No Reservations.
- She had also started a jewelry line with Swarovski (crystal company) in 2013.
- As a fashion model, she graced the covers of many magazines like Jalouse, Elle, and Venus Zine.
- She shares her clothes with her dad, Lenny Kravitz, mostly T-shirts.
- In 2008, she was featured in Jay-Z‘s I Know music video.
- In 2011, Kravitz appeared in the coming of age film Yelling to the Sky.
- She has served as the face of Eleven Paris clothing.
- In 2015, Kravitz appeared in the comedy-drama Dope and in Mad Max: Fury Road.
- In 2016, she co-starred in the action thriller Vincent N Roxxy and appeared in the independent film Adam Green’s Aladdin.
- In 2016, Presidential Elections in the U.S., Zoe had endorsed Senator Bernie Sanders.
- Kravitz is also set to star as one of the leads in Viena and the Fantomes and in Black Belle as a gunslinger in the American Old West.