Leigh-Anne Pinnock is an English singer-songwriter & fashion blogger. She is a member of British four-piece girl group Little Mix with Perrie Edwards, Jesy Nelsonand Jade Thirlwall.
Fresh Princess, Betsy
Pop, R&B, Hip Hop
Columbia Records, RCA UK. Until 2018, she was signed with Syco Music as well.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Leigh-Anne Pinnock was born on October 04, 1991 in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, UK.
She is currently 27 years old.
She has Bajan and Jamaican ancestry.
She attended Sylvia Young Theater School in London, UK briefly.
- Father – John Pinnock
- Mother – Deborah Thornhill
- Siblings – Sarah Pinnock, Sian-Louise (Sister)
Modest Management manages the girl group “Little Mix”.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Leigh-Anne Pinnock dated –
- Lucien Laviscount (2012) – Leigh-Anne Pinnock and actor-singer, Lucien Laviscount were seen on a dinner date in April 2012 at the Benihana restaurant in London. This sparked rumors of them dating.
- Jamar Harding (2012) – Jamar Harding, the bassist from the Barbadian band, Cover Drive started dating Pinnock in September 2012. They were introduced to each other by JLS. They separated in November 2012.
- Jordan Kiffin (2012-2016) – Pinnock started dating footballer Jordan Kiffin in November 2012. After a successful year completion of their dating together, she added a picture of herself with Jordan on Instagram as revealed by Reveal in November 2013. The couple split in April 2015 as reported by Daily Mail. She was really upset after the separation from Jordan. The couple reconciled and finally ended their relationship in June 2016.
- Andre Gray (2016-Present) – In December 2016, she started dating another footballer, Andre Gray. In June 2017, the couple was seen enjoying their time on a holiday.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 163 cm
- In meters – 1.63 m
- In Kilograms – 57 kg
- In Pounds – 126 lbs
- Measurements – 35-25-35
- Bust – 35 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Her shoe size is believed to be 7 (US).
Best Known For
Being one of the members of the British girl group “Little Mix” since 2011. The other members are Perrie Edwards, Jesy Nelson, and Jade Thirlwall.
She has not done any of the films yet.
The girl group Little Mix released their debut album titled DNA on November 19, 2012 through Syco music. The album consists of 12 tracks with a total length of 43:56 minutes.
Like other Little Mix members, her first TV appearance was on The X Factor in 2011 as herself (contestant).
Little Mix has signed an endorsement deal with Schwarzkopf LIVE Colour XXL.
- Bajan ancestry
Leigh-Anne Pinnock Favorite
- Favorite Beauty Products – Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair
- Favorite Food – Nachos
- Favorite Color – Green
- Favorite Musicians – Rihanna, Justin Bieber, Aaliyah
- Favorite Movies – Titanic (1997), Jason’s Lyric (1994)
- Favorite Albums – Talk That Talk (By Rihanna), One Touch (By Sugababes), + (By Ed Sheeran), Fame (By Chris Brown), Wild Ones (By Flo Rida)
Leigh-Anne Pinnock Net Worth
Leigh-Anne Pinnock’s net worth has accumulated to approximately $5 million dollars.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Leigh-Anne Pinnock
- She is addicted to nachos.
- Leigh-Anne and her sister Sarah attended stage school and at the age of 11.
- Pinnock is a member of the British girl band “Little Mix”.
- Leigh Anne Pinnock cites Mariah Carey as her biggest influence.
- Her style inspiration includes Rihanna, Lisa Turtle, and Fresh Prince.
- She had worked as a waitress in Pizza Hut before.
- She entered The X Factor by auditioning with the song Only Girl (In the World)” by Rihanna.
- The Little Mix band was previously known as Rhythmix.
- Leigh-Anne bought herself a pug dog named Harvey to celebrate the success of Little Mix’s #1 single.
- Leigh-Anne has a tattoo on her neck called ‘Believe’. It is believed that Leigh-Anne got this tattoo after the release of Justin Bieber’s second album called ‘Believe’.
- She unveiled a new butterfly tattoo on March 13, 2013.