Victoria Beckham is an English businesswoman, fashion designer, model and singer. In the late 1990s, Beckham rose to fame with the all-female pop group Spice Girls and was dubbed Posh Spice by the July 1996 issue of the British music magazine Top of the Pops. After the Spice Girls split, she was signed to Virgin Records and Telstar Records and had four UK Top 10 singles. Her first release, “Out of Your Mind”, reached number 2 in the UK Singles Chart.
Victoria Caroline Adams
Posh Spice, Strickly Vicky, Vickly, Posh, Tor
Fashion Designer, Businesswoman, Singer, Model
Birthday / Date of Birth
Beckham was born on April 17,1974 at the Princess Alexandra Hospital in Harlow, Essex, United Kingdom and raised in Goffs Oak, Hertfordshire.
She is currently 45 years old.
English, 1/16th German
She was enrolled her at Jason Theatre School. She studied dance and modelling at the Laine Theatre Arts in Epsom, Surrey. She attended St. Mary’s High School in Cheshunt, where she was often bullied by her classmates because of her lucrative financial status. She often pleaded her father not to drop outside the school in their Rolls Royce.
- Father – Anthony William Adams (Electronics Engineer)
- Mother – Jacqueline Doreen (née Cannon) (Former insurance clerk and hairdresser)
- Siblings – Louise Adams (Younger Sister), Christian Adams (Younger Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Victoria Beckham dated –
- Stuart Bilton – She dated a model Stuart Bilton, who rose to prominence after dating Victoria Beckham.
- Mark Woods (1991-1994) – She commenced dating Woods in 1991. They first met when Woods fixed the burglar alarm installer in Beckham’s childhood home. They engaged in 1993. But, somehow they separated in 1994.
- Corey Haim (1995-1996) – Canadian actor, Corey Haim and Victoria were reportedly dating in 1995. The couple first met in a London recording studio and soon started dating. After being together in a relationship for a couple of months, they finally broke out in 1996.
- David Beckham (1997-Present) – English star footballer, David Beckham first met fashion designer, Victoria Adams in 1997 during a Manchester United football match. They started dating soon and engaged on January 24, 1998 when he proposed her in a restaurant in Cheshunt, England. The couple is called as “Posh and Becks” by the media. On July 4, 1999, the duo married at Luttrellstown Castle in Ireland. Victoria and David Beckham have four children: Sons – Brooklyn Joseph Beckham (born 4 March 1999 at Portland Hospital, London), Romeo James Beckham (born 1 September 2002 at Portland Hospital, London), Cruz David Beckham (born 20 February 2005 at Ruber International Hospital, Madrid) and Daughter – Harper Seven Beckham (born 10 July 2011 at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles). Elton John and David Furnish are reportedly the godparents of Brooklyn and Romeo and their godmother is Elizabeth Hurley.
- In feet – 5 fete 4 inches
- In centimeters – 163 cm
- In meters – 1.63 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 123 lbs
- Measurements – 34-23-33
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 23 inches
- Hip – 33 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
Her dress size is 4 (US).
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Being a member of female pop group “Spice Girls” and also for marrying David Beckham.
Beckham released her debut studio album Victoria Beckham on October 1, 2001 under the label Virgin. It was able to generate 50,000 sales in UK.
She was first seen in a 1997 British / American film Spice World playing herself as Posh Spice. She received Razzie Award for Worst Actress for her performance.
Victoria Beckham first appeared on television in a TV movie of talk-show genre titled Victoria’s Secrets as herself.
She has endorsed many brands and products throughout her career. Some of them include Beckham Perfume, Victoria by Victoria Beckham, Rocawear, VB Style, Signature Fragrance, Coty, Rock & Republic, and Emporio Armani.
Victoria Beckham Favorites
- Favorites Movie – Grease (1978)
- Favorite Author – Harper Lee
- Favorite Color – Black
- Favorite Food – Seafood, Sushi
Victoria Beckham Net worth
Victoria has an estimated net worth of $470 million dollars in 2019. Despite having inherited her family wealth, she built her business empire on all her own that includes several fashion lines. Her earnings from singing and brand endorsements also contribute a substantial share to her fortune.
Cars & Bikes
Victoria being recognised as a fashion icon in the fashion world for her pricey designs she has a fleet of lucrative cars from world’s popular brands. She was seen driving around in her Black Range Rover Sport, Grey Range Rover Evoque, White Porsche 911 Cabriolet, Red Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Black Audi S8, and Black Bentley Continental GT.
- Victoria Beckham has four luxurious mansions and houses, including an exquisitely designed three-floor villa in Ban Tai, on the island of Koh Samui in Thailand. This lavish resort-style home spreads in around 8 acres.
- She lives with her family in an Italian style mansion in the affluent Beverly Hills in Los Angeles, California, USA. They purchased this home in 2007 for US$22 million. This 13000 square-feet mansion features six bedrooms and nine bathrooms with multiple fireplaces and a pool.
- The couple bought this 24- acre English estate named “Beckingham Palace” for US$33 million in 1999, post their wedding. The gorgeous home was located in Sawbridgeworth, Hertfordshire, in U.K. It was built in 1930 featuring seven bedrooms, a recording studio, a petting zoo, a well equipped gym, indoor/outdoor swimming pools, flood lit tennis courts, and a snooker room. The duo has decided to sell this Georgian style house as they have settled in Los Angeles. She also owns a winery in Napa that was gifted by her husband.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Victoria Beckham
- Instagram – victoriabeckham
- Twitter – Victoria Beckham
- YouTube Channel – Victoria Beckham
Some Lesser Known Facts About Victoria Beckham
- Victoria came into entertainment industry as a singer joining the girls broup Spice Girls in 1994. The group has released three albums ‘Spice’, ‘Spiceworld’, and ‘Forever’, selling more than 85 million copies before they dismantle the group.
- She is hardcore fans of handbags and has more than 100 handbags worth over 1.5 million pounds.
- In 2001, she launched her autobiography entitled, ‘Learning to Fly’, which went on to became the bestselling books in the UK. The book portrays about her childhood, Spice Girls and her marriage with David Beckham.
- She has released a number of singles till date and had four UK top singles.
- In 2004, she ventured into television through a reality series, The Real Beckhams, featuring herself and her husband. The series was about their life.
- In 2006, she released her second book ‘That Extra Half an Inch: Hair, Heels and Everything in Between’.
- Beckham is the winner of two British Glamour Magazine awards in 2007. Both the awards celebrate her achievements as a fashionista.
- In January 2000, a tip-off to Scotland Yard detectives exposed a plot to kidnap Victoria and Brooklyn Beckham and hold them at a house in Hampstead, London. She has also recived death threats.
- She has also been named as ‘one of the 100 most powerful women in the UK’ by Woman’s Hour.
- Her Victoria Beckham label was named designer brand of the year in the UK in 2011.
- She is good friends with Katie Holmes.
- Victoria is signed to the labels such as Virgin, Telstar, 19.
- On BBC Radio 4, she had been assessed as one of the top 100 most powerful women of UK by Woman’s Hour.
- After watching the 1980 musical film “Fame”, she decided to pursue a singing career.
- She was bullied in school and hence made no friends. Children used to throw rocks on her.
- Beckham was previously a member of the band Persuasion.
- She is also a patron of Elton John AIDS Foundation.
- In 2000, when her luggage was lost at the airport, she demanded free airfare for the lifetime.
- Visit her official website @ victoriabeckham.com.