Jennette McCurdy is an American actress, producer, screenwriter and singer. She is known for playing Sam Puckett on the Nickelodeon sitcom iCarly and its spin-off series Sam & Cat. McCurdy has also appeared in a number of television series, including Victorious, Zoey 101, True Jackson VP, Malcolm in the Middle and Lincoln Heights and has also produced, written and starred in her own online series titled What’s Next for Sarah?. From May 2015 to August 2016, she starred in the Netflix/Citytv drama series Between as Wiley Day.
Jennette Michelle Faye McCurdy
Net Net, Nettie, Jennie, Nette
Singer, Songwriter, Actress
Country, Country Pop
Vocals, Guitar, Keyboard
Capitol Nashville / EMI Records
Birthday / Date of Birth
Jennette McCurdy was born on June 26, 1992 in Long Beach, California, United States.
She is currently 26 years old.
She has Dutch, French, Italian, Irish, Puerto Rican and Swedish ancestries.
McCurdy has reportedly been homeschooled.
- Father – Mark McCurdy
- Mother – Debra McCurdy
- Siblings – Marcus McCurdy (Older Brother), Scott McCurdy (Older Brother), Dustin McCurdy (Older Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jennette McCurdy dated –
- Paul Butcher (2005-2006) – American actor, Paul Butcher first met her at school in 2005. They started dating in June 2005 until March 2006.
- Max Ehrich (2010-2011) – From September 2010 to September 2011, actor, singer, and dancer, Max and Jennette were an item. They were seen together in many places and she even accompanied Max at many events.
- Andre Drummond (2013) – Jennette started dating the huge 6 ft 10 inch basketball player, Andre Drummond in August 2013, when Andre tweeted Jennette revealing that he has a big crush on her. But, they didn’t work as a couple for long and separated in September 2013 only. The main reason behind their split was the bad kissing technique of Andre, as revealed by Jennette.
- In feet – 5 feet 2 inches
- In centimeters – 157 cm
- In meters – 1.57 m
- In Kilograms – 51 kg
- In Pounds – 112 lbs
- Measurements – 35-26-35
- Bust – 35 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32C
Her dress size is 6 (US).
She wears a size 6 (US) shoe.
Appearing as Sam Puckett on the Nickelodeon sitcom iCarly from 2007 to 2012 and has also reprised her role of iCarly in the spin-off series Sam & Cat.
She played Anna Markov in the 2001 action/science-fiction film Shadow Fury.
She released her debut album titled “Jennette McCurdy” on June 5, 2012 under the label of Capitol Nashville. The album features 10 singles including “Generation Love” released in April 2011.
In 2000, she guest appeared in American sketch comedy TV series MADtv for her role as Cassidy Gifford in the 6th season of episode 1.
Birds Eye (Frozen foods company), Starlight Children’s Foundation. In 2004, she was seen in adverts for Sprint PCS – “Braids”.
Awards & Nominations
|2005||Young Artist Awards||Best Performance in a Television Series – Guest Starring Young Actress||Strong Medicine||Nominated|
|Best Performance in a TV Movie, Miniseries or Special – Supporting Young Actress||The Last Day of Summer||Nominated|
|Best Performance in a TV Series – Supporting Young Actress||iCarly||Nominated|
|2009||Best Performance in a TV Series (Comedy or Drama) – Supporting Young Actress||iCarly||Nominated|
|Outstanding Young Ensemble in a TV Series||iCarly||Nominated|
|Teen Choice Awards||Choice TV Sidekick||iCarly||Nominated|
|2010||Young Artist Awards||Outstanding Young Performers in a TV Series||iCarly||Nominated|
|Australian Kids’ Choice Awards||LOL Award||iCarly||Won|
|Kids’ Choice Awards||Favorite TV Sidekick||iCarly||Won|
|Teen Choice Awards||Choice TV: Female Scene Stealer||iCarly||Nominated|
|Australian Kids’ Choice Awards||LOL Award||iCarly||Won|
|Meus Prêmios Nick Brazil||Funniest Character||iCarly||Won|
|2012||Kids’ Choice Awards||Favorite TV Sidekick||iCarly||Won|
|2013||Australian Kids’ Choice Awards||Aussie’s Fave Nick Star||Jennette McCurdy||Nominated|
|2014||Kids’ Choice Awards||Favorite TV Actress||Sam & Cat||Nominated|
Jennette McCurdy Favorite
- Favorite Beauty Products – Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair, Daily moisturizer with SPF 15
- Favorite Food – Grilled Cheese, Corn, Broccoli
- Favorite Chips – Baked Southwest Lays
- Favorite Month – December
- Favorite Superhero – Batman
- Favorite Perfume – Tom Ford’s Black Orchid
Jennette McCurdy Net Worth
Jennette McCurdy’s net worth is estimated at around $5 million dollars.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Jennette McCurdy
- Instagram – jennettemccurdy
- Twitter – Jennette McCurdy
- YouTube Channel – Jennette McCurdy, JennetteMcCurdyVEVO
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jennette McCurdy
- McCurdy gained interest in acting after she watched the actor Harrison Ford in 1977 film Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope.
- McCurdy started her acting career in 2000 at the age of eight on MADtv.
- She is a philanthropist and is involved with a number of charities such as Invisible Children Inc. group, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
- At home, she has various pets like 2 turtles – Tootsen and Zeus and 3 dogs – Snoopy, Chewie, Musashi.
- In 2007, she won a starring role in the Nickelodeon TV series iCarly as Sam Puckett, a series she would be a part of until its end in 2012.
- Jennette enjoys reading and writing screenplays and poetry.
- In 2008, she was nominated for a Young Artist Award for her work on iCarly and her performance as Dory Sorenson in the TV movie The Last Day of Summer.
- In August 13, 2014, McCurdy launched the online show What’s Next for Sarah?.
- In 2015, she began starring in the Netflix drama series Between. It was also announced that she would star in teen comedy Little Bitches alongside Virginia Gardner and Kiersey Clemons.
- In August 2016, McCurdy signed a deal to develop projects with digital production company Canvas Media Studios to further utilize her social media connections with fans.
- She also starred as Claire in the psychological thriller film Pet.
- In 2018, McCurdy wrote and directed a short film titled Kenny, which was made available online in October. McCurdy hopes to transition from acting to writing and directing: “I never got the chance to be cast in a project I was proud to be part of.”
- Visit her official website @ jennettemccurdy.com.