Perrie Louise Edwards is an English singer-songwriter. She’s a member of Little Mix along with Jesy Nelson, Leigh-Anne Pinnock and Jade Thirlwall.
Perrie Louise Edwards
Pop, R&B, Hip Hop
Columbia Records, RCA UK. Until 2018, she was signed with Syco Music.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Perrie Edwards was born on July 10, 1993 in South Shields, Tyne and Wear, England.
She is currently 25 years old.
Perrie had attended Radipole Primary School in Weymouth, Dorset. She moved back to Tyne and Wear and attended St Peter & Paul RC Primary School in South Shields, Tyne & Wear. Post that, she spent five years at Mortimer Community College. Edwards finally completed her education from Newcastle College and received a BTEC in Performing Arts.
- Father – Alexander Edwards
- Mother – Debbie Duffy
- Siblings – Jonnie Edwards (Older Brother), Caitlin Edwards (Younger Sister)
Modest management manages the girl group “Little Mix”
Boyfriend / Spouse
Perrie Edwards dated –
- Zayn Malik (2012-2015) – Zerrie, as the couple is collectively called by the media started dating in March 2012. They met during The X Factor and soon started dating. The couple got engaged on August 18, 2013. After all this, everything was going good, but then, on August 4, 2015, the engagement was called off.
- Joe Sugg (2015) – After splitting from Zayn, Perrie dated YouTuber and author Joe Sugg for some time in 2015. They followed each other on social media and started exchanging flirty messages. But, this relationship also came to an end soon.
- Leon King (2015) – In December 2015, she was seen hanging out with businessman Leon King. It was confirmed by Daily Mail.
- Luke Pasqualino (2016) – From August 2016 to October 2016, actor Luke Pasqualino and Perrie dated each other.
- Alex Chamberlain (2016-Present) – English professional footballer Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Edwards began romancing in November 2016. The relationship was confirmed by Perrie’s one of the Instagram fans named ‘JasminaUmua’ by posting selfies with them.
- In feet – 5 feet 3 inches
- In centimeters – 160 cm
- In meters – 1.6 m
- In Kilograms – 54 kg
- In Pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 34-25-34
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
Edwards always dyes her hair. But, she is naturally blonde.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Her shoe size is believed to be 8 (US).
Best Known For
Working as a singer in the girl group “Little Mix”, a British band formed in 2011. The other three members of the band are Jesy Nelson, Leigh-Anne Pinnock, and Jade Thirlwall.
The girl group released their debut album titled DNA on November 19, 2012, through Syco music (owned by Simon Cowell and Sony Music). The album consists of 12 tracks with a total length of 43:56 minutes.
In 2011, she first appeared in The X Factor as a contestant.
Little Mix girl band is a brand ambassador for Schwarzkopf LIVE Colour XXL.
Youngest member of the girl band, “Little Mix.”
Perrie Edwards Favorite
- Favorite Beauty Products – Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair, Daily moisturizer with SPF 15, and Sumptuous Mascara
- Favorite Food – She likes every food.
- Favorite Musicians – Steve Perry
- Favorite Movies – The Notebook (2004)
- FavoriteColor – Blue
- Favorite Songs – + (By Ed Sheeran), My Life (By Bon Jovi)
- Favorite Fashion Designers – Riccardo Tisci, Frida Giannini, Alexander Wang, Prabal Gurung and Rag & Bone
Perrie Edwards Net Worth
Perrie Edwards’s net worth has accumulated to approximately $3 million dollars.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – perrieedwards
Some Lesser Known Facts About Perrie Edwards
- She is a member of the girl group “Little Mix”, which was formed in 2011.
- Edwards has been named after Steve Perrie from the band “Journey”.
- She is the youngest of all the members in the band.
- The other member of the band “Jesy Nelson” has the same middle name as of Perrie Edwards, which is “Louise”.
- In her first audition, Perrie sang the song “You Oughta Know” by Alanis Morissette.
- She is crazy about lipsticks. She just can’t live without them. Perrie keeps changing the color of the lipstick. Earlier, she was fond of the red color, then she switched to dark purple, brown, etc.
- Her parents are singers (or performers) and she received inspiration from them to get into this profession.
- She’s the ex-fiancée of former One Direction member, Zayn Malik.
- In November 2012, she & her ex-fiancé, Zayn adopted a male dog named Hatchi
- She briefly dated Leon King, who works as a British Business Professional, during 2015..
- Visit the band’s official website @ little-mix.com.