Vanessa Lachey is a Filipino-American television personality, beauty queen, fashion model, television host and actress. She was also named Miss Teen USA in 1998. She has been a New York-based correspondent for Entertainment Tonight and hosted Total Request Live on MTV. She has starred in two network sitcoms and has hosted various competition and reality shows through the 2010s and 2020s.
Vanessa Joy Minnillo
Actress, Television Personality, Model, Beauty Queen
Birthday / Date of Birth
Vanessa Lachey was born on the 9th of November 1980, in Angeles City, Pampanga, Philippines.
She’s currently 39 years old.
Vanessa attended the Roman Catholic Bishop England High School in Charleston, South Carolina and then studied at Our Lady of the Assumption Catholic School in San Bernardino, California for one year.
- Father – Vincent Minnillo (Worked in the U.S. Air Force)
- Mother – Helen Bercero, Donna Minnillo (Stepmother)
- Siblings – Vincent Jr. (Older Adopted Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Vanessa Lachey has dated –
- Derek Jeter (2003-2006) – American baseball shortstop, Derek Jeter dated VJ Vanessa from November 2003 until March 2006. They both met for the first time during a Knicks game in 2003 and then the ON-again, OFF-again relationship started flourishing. They are still good friends.
- Orlando Bloom (2005) – Vanessa interviewed English actor Orlando Bloom on TRL and they went on a date just hours after the end of the interview in 2005. They kept on dating from April to August 2005.
- Nick Lachey (2006-Present) – Musician Nick Lachey started dating Vanessa in April 2006 after she was featured in Nick’s music video for the song “What’s Left of Me”. In June 2009, they broke up but in October 2009, Lachey confirmed that they were back together after having been single for a minute. The couple married on July 15, 2011 at Sir Richard Branson’s private Necker Island in the British Virgin Islands. She has three children with her husband Nick Lachey, son Camden John Lachey (b. September 12, 2012), daughter Brooklyn Elisabeth Lachey (b. January 5, 2015) and one more son, Phoenix Robert Lachey (b. December 24, 2016).
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.7 m
- In Kilograms – 54 kg
- In Pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 35-25-36
- Bust – 35 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 32D
She wears a size 9 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Vanessa competed and won Miss South Carolina Teen USA in 1996. Two years later, she was crowned the 1998 Miss Teen USA and became the first beauty queen from South Carolina to clinch the title. She was also the first from South Carolina to be named the pageant’s Miss Congeniality.
In 2001, she was cast as a cheerleader on an episode titled “Oh, Crap!” in the CBS comedy drama series, That’s Life. Her first major break came in 2003 when she was picked up as a host for MTV’s Total Request Live.
Lachey was the spokesperson for the brand Procter & Gamble’s “Have You Tried This Yet?” campaign. She has endorsed other clothing brands also such as Reebok, Under Armour, etc.
Vanessa Lachey Favorites
- Favorite Perfume – Pleasures by Estee Lauder
Vanessa Lachey Net worth
Vanessa Lachey has an estimated net worth of $10 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Vanessa Lachey
- When in high school, she once went to Georgia Tech engineering camp in summers.
- She was a cheerleader during her high school.
- She has graced the covers of Maxim, Shape and Lucky.
- She hosted Miss Teen USA (2004) and co-hosted Miss Universe (2007).
- Vanessa was included in Maxim’s Hot 100 annual list in May 2006.
- Vanessa is fluent in Pig Latin.
- She was named #34 and #69 on Maxim’s Hot 100 list in 2007 and 2008 respectively.
- She revealed to USWeekly that she sleeps in Nick’s boxers.
- Vanessa is allergic to cats.
- She has also enjoyed a travel in a F-16 fighter aircraft.
- In September 6, 2017, Lachey was announced as one of the celebrities who will take part on the 25th season of Dancing with the Stars, competing against her husband Nick.
- In 2019, she joined the Netflix’s dating reality show Love is Blind as a co-host along with her husband Nick Lachey.