Trey Songz is an American singer, songwriter, rapper and actor. In 2005, Trey debut album, I Gotta Make It, was released through Atlantic Records. His follow-up album, Trey Day, spawned his first top 20 single, “Can’t Help but Wait”. In 2009, Songz released his third album Ready and a single from the album, “Say Aah” peaked at No. 9 on the Billboard Hot 100 making it Songz’s first top 10 hit. Ready was nominated for Best Male R&B Vocal Performance at the 2008 Grammy Awards. Trey has sold over 25 million records worldwide in singles and albums.
Tremaine Aldon Neverson
Trey Songz, Tremaine, Trigga, Trigga Trey, Mr. Steal Yo Girl, Prince of Virginia
Singer, Songwriter, Rapper, Actor
R&B, Hip hop, Soul
Songbook, Atlantic Records
Birthday / Date of Birth
Trey Songz was born on the 28th of November 1984,in Petersburg, Virginia,, United States.
He’s currently 26 years old.
In 2002, Trey graduating from Petersburg High School.
- Father –Claude Neverson Jr.
- Mother – April (Gholson) Tucker
- Siblings – Alex Neverson (Brother), Forrest Neverson (Brother), Nikki Neverson (Sister)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Trey Songz dated –
- Helen (2007-2008) – From May 2007 to October 2008, Ethiopian dancer, Helen and Trey Songz were romantically linked to each other.
- Lauren London (2009-2014) – In 2003, Actress Lauren London and Songz became friends. They didn’t start dating until 2005. The duo kept on dating ON and OFF until early 2007. Then, after a hiatus, they again started dating in June 2009.
- Tahiry Jose (2009) – Dominican glamour model, Tahiry Jose and Trey dated each other nearing November-December 2009.
- Keri Hilson (2009-2010) – Nearing December 2009 and January 2010, singers Keri Hilson and Trey Songz dated each other.
- Ciara (2010) – Trey again dated another singer Ciara for about 2 months from July to September 2010. He broke up with her as he was already dating Lauren London.
- Simply Jess (2010-2011) – Trey was romantically linked to another glamour model, Simply Jess for 10 months from November 2010 to September 2011.
- Iesha Marie (2012-2014) – Trey hooked up with glamour model Iesha Marie in August 2012. They kept on dating ON and OFF until January 2014.
- Brittany Renner (2014) – Trey dated model Brittany Renner from October 2014 to December 2014. She wrote about him as the character Leon in the chapter Soul tie with a songbird of her book, Judge This Cover.
- Lori Harvey (2018-2019) – From October 2018 to February 2019, Trey Songz and model Lori Harvey dated each other.
- Megan Thee Stallion (2019) – In October 2019, rappers Megan Thee Stallion and Trey were rumored to have hooked up with each other.
Note – In May 2019, Songz announced the birth of his first child Noah, a son born on April 20, 2019.
- In feet – 6 feet 1½ inches
- In centimeters – 187 cm
- In meters – 1.87m
- In Kilograms – 87 kg
- In Pounds – 192 lbs
- Measurements – 42–14–34
- Chest – 42 in or 107 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 14 in or 35.5 cm
- Waist – 34 in or 86 cm
Dark Brown (Natural)
He wears a size 11 (US) shoe.
Trey is famous for songs like Say Aah, Bottoms Up, Slow Motion and Na Na. His singing and music albums like Ready (2009), Passion, Pain & Pleasure (2010), Chapter V (2012) and Trigga (2014). His 6 albums, including Trigga in 2014 have grossed over 25 million copies globally.
On July 26, 2005, Trey released his debut album I Gotta Make It via Atlantic Records. It didn’t get any certifications but charted at #20 in US Billboard 200 and #6 in Top Hip Hop Albums.
In 2008, Trey first appeared in the drama film Queen of Media for his role as DJ I.V. The film is loosely based on Wendy Williams‘s Wendy’s Got the Heat.
In 2009, Trey guest appeared in family drama television series Lincoln Heights as himself in an episode titled “Relative Unknown”.
Trey has endorsed brands like Rocawear, Grey Goose, Kodak, Gap, Mecca USA, etc.
Trey Songz Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Johnny Depp, Will Smith
- Favorite Actress – Angelina Jolie
- Favorite Singer – Justin Timberlake, Nicki Minaj
- Favorite Clothes – Dolce & Gabbana, Versace
- Favorite Book – The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- Favorite Movie – Menace II Society
- Favorite Music Album – Vulnerable by Marvin Gaye
- Favorite Color – Black
- Favorite Food – Hot Dog, Chinese Food
Trey Songz Net worth
Trey Songz has an estimated net worth of $12 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Trey Songz
- Trey was born, when his mom was just 17.
- Songz was raised by his mom and his stepfather as a military brat.
- At 14, he thought of becoming a singer after he realized his vocal abilities.
- In the early years of his career, he used to release music under the name Prince of Virginia.
- He has used the alias Prince of Virginia to release several mixtapes.
- In 2000, during a talent show, Trey Songz was discovered by record producer Troy Taylor.
- In 2002, Songz signed with Atlantic Records. He started recording his first album in 2003 in New Jersey.
- In 2008, Trey began work on his third studio album with Bryan-Michael Cox, Sean Garrett, Stargate and Troy Taylor and aimed for the record to be more mature than his first two.
- In 2012, Songz released his first number one album, Chapter V which debuted atop the Billboard 200.
- On April 29, 2020, Trey Songz released Back Home featuring Summer Walker. The song was produced by Hitmaka and samples Rose Royce’s “I’m Going Down”.
- On October 5, 2020, Songz announced that he had tested positive for COVID-19.
- Visit his Official Website @ treysongz.com.