Tracy Romulus is a very inspiring, talented, and popular American businesswoman who is very famous for being the business partner of the Kardashian family. Soon after completing graduation, Tracy joined the public relations industry. Initially, she began working as a senior vice-president at the People’s Revolution for their boutique fashion PR firm.
Tracy Nguyen Romulus
Business Executive, Instagram Star, & Model
Birthday / Date of Birth
Tracy Romulus was born on the 18th of December in 1979, in Indonesia.
She’s currently 43 years old.
Tracy studied Fashion/Apparel Design at the Fashion Institute of Technology, New York City.
- Father – Thanh Khac Tran
- Mother – Sang Nguyen
- Siblings – Tina Nguyen (Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tracy Romulus has dated –
- Ray Romulus (2013-2018) – In 2014, Tracy got married to a very handsome and talented boyfriend, named Ray Romulus. He is a professional music producer. They have three kids named Ryan, Remi, and Raf. She is living a very healthy and happy lifestyle in Los Angeles with her lovely husband and beautiful children.
- In feet – 5 feet 1 inches
- In centimeters – 155 cm
- In meters – 1.55 m
- In Kilograms – 52 kg
- In Pounds – 115 lbs
- Measurements – 33-25-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32C
She wears a size 6 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Tracy is famous for working with Kim Kardashian and Kenya West. In 2017, she began working for the Kim Kardashian. Besides this, she markets for The KKW Beauty, KKW Fragrance, and SKIMS marketing. Apart from working with Kim Kardashian and Kenya West, Tracy has worked for other clients as well.
Tracy Romulus Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Matt Demon
- Favorite Actress – Jennifer Lawrence
- Favorite Sports – Tennis
- Favorite Color – Black
- Favorite Destination – Switzerland
Tracy Romulus Net worth
Romulus has an estimated net worth of $7 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Tracy Romulus
- Tracy consumes alcoholic beverages but does not smoke cigarettes.
- The business executive, publicist, and social media personality Tracy has worked in the PR industry for 15 years.
- In 2001, she joined 5W Public Relations in New York City. After joining, she leads the firm as one of the top agencies in New York.
- In March 2014, Romulus opened a clothing line titled Rhyla, which was given name after her daughter.
- In 2017, Tracy joined Kardashian West Brands where she works as the Chief Marketing Officer.