Toni-Ann Singh is a Jamaican-American actress and beauty pageant titleholder, who was crowned Miss World 2019. She was previously crowned Miss Jamaica World 2019 and is the fourth woman from Jamaica to win Miss World.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Toni-Ann Singh was born on the 1996, in Morant Bay, Jamaica.
She’s currently 24 years old.
Her mother is of Afro-Jamaican descent, while her father is of Indo-Jamaican descent.
Singh joined Palmetto Ridge High School and Community School of Naples in Florida to complete her schooling. She attended Florida State University in Tallahassee, Florida, where she graduated with a degree in women’s studies and psychology. She aspires to become a medical doctor.
- Father – Bradshaw Singh
- Mother – Jahrine Bailey-Singh
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Toni-Ann Singh has dated –
Singh has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 54 kg
- In Pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 33-26-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
The first beauty pageant in which she participated was for Florida Caribbean Association in 2005. She participated in the 58th Miss Jamaica contest in 2019. She won the contest and was crowned as Miss Jamaica 2019 on 21 September 2019, by Miss World Jamaica 2018, Kadijah Robinson. Singh became the fourth contestant of Jamaican descent to win the Miss World title 2019, held in London.
Film & Television Debut
Singh has not appeared any film and television show yet.
Singh has not appeared in a commercial for any brand yet.
Toni-Ann Singh Favorites
- Favorite Actors – Robert Downey Jr.
- Favorite Actresses – Kerry Washington, Sanya Hughes
- Favorite Singers – Sean Paul, Chronixx
- Favorite Jamaican Song – Ain’t No Giving In by Chronixx
- Favorite Season – Summer
- Favorite Vacation Destination – Italy
- Favorite Color – Black
- Favorite Food – Pizza
Toni-Ann Singh Net worth
Toni-Ann Singh has an estimated net worth of $2.5 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – toniannsingh
Some Lesser Known Facts About Toni-Ann Singh
- Toni started singing at a local church when she was around 5 or 6.
- At the age of 9, she took singing seriously and later joined music classes.
- In her college days, she has even worked for the Caribbean students as the president.
- She is a versatile opera singer.
- She was motivated by the former Miss Jamaica winner Terri-Karelle Reid to participate in the beauty pageant contest.
- Her hobbies include singing, cooking and vlogging.
- She is well versed in English and Jamaican Creole languages.
- Singh placed in the top 40 of the Top Model competition and won the talent competition, which granted her direct entry into the top 40 semifinals.
- In 2019, Singh competed in the Miss Jamaica World 2019 competition, where she ultimately won the title. Afterwards, Singh was given the right to represent Jamaica at Miss World 2019.