Tiffany Haddish is an American actress, comedian and author. After guest-starring on several television series, Haddish gained prominence with her role as Nekeisha Williams on the NBC sitcom The Carmichael Show. After appearing in the 2016 comedy film Keanu, her breakthrough came in 2017 with her role as Dina in the comedy film Girls Trip, for which she received critical acclaim. In 2017, she published her memoir, The Last Black Unicorn. Haddish currently stars in the TBS series The Last O.G. and recently voiced Tuca in the Netflix animated series Tuca & Bertie.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Tiffany Haddish was born on 3rd of December 1979, in Los Angeles, California, United States.
She is currently 40 years old.
On her father’s side, she has Eritrean Jewish ancestry, while, on her mother’s side, she is of African American descent.
Haddish attended George Ellery Hale Middle School and later transferred to El Camino Real High School, where she graduated her high school education.
- Father – Tsihaye Reda Haddish
- Mother – Leola (Business Owner)
- Siblings – She has two half-sisters and two half-brothers.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tiffany Haddish has dated –
- William Stewart (2011-2013) – Tiffany had a very volatile relationship with her former husband William Stewart and eventually divorced him twice in 2011 and 2013. In her memoirs, she claimed that Stewart had physically assaulted her on numerous occasions during the course of their marriage. The documents unearthed by the tabloids revealed that she had taken out a restraining order against him after he had attacked her in July 2010 in a Montreal based hotel. He had reportedly choked her in the hallway of the hotel.
- Jay Hernández (2018) – Tiffany was rumored to be dating actor Jay Hernández in 2018 after she was seen flirting with him on the set of The Late Late Show with James Corden.
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 175 cm
- In meters – 1.75 m
- In Kilograms – 65 kg
- In Pounds – 143 lbs
- Measurements – 34-26-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32D
She wears a size 9.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 6 (US).
In 2017, Tiffany got her breakthrough with the film, Girls Tip a comedy film. The film received widely positive reviews from critics, with an approval rating of 90% on Rotten Tomatoes and a generally favorable reviews score of 71/100 from Metacritic, it was also a box-office hit, becoming the highest grossing comedy film of 2017. She gained a lot of fame and popularity for her roles as Jackie in If Loving You Is Wrong, Nekeisha Williams in The Carmichael Show and Shay in The Last O.G.
In 2005, Tiffany Haddish made her acting debut as Jancie Green in the movie The Urban Demographic.
In 2005, Haddish appeared as herself in the MTV show Pimp My Ride. In her first television appearance, she was featured in an episode titled Rashae’s Ford Taurus. The same year, she starred as Charlotte in an episode of the American supernatural sitcom That’s So Raven.
In January 2018, it was announced by Groupon that they had cast Tiffany Haddish in their upcoming advert.
Tiffany Haddish Favorites
- Favorite Season – Summer
- Favorite Vacation Destination – Italy
- Favorite Fruit – Grapefruit
- Favorite Color – Black
Tiffany Haddish Net worth
Tiffany Haddish has an estimated net worth of $6 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Tiffany Haddish
- When she was 9 years old, her mother suffered a brain damage after being involved in a car accident, which was caused by her stepfather tampering with the brakes of her car. After that, Tiffany had to take care of her siblings.
- When she was 12 years old, Tiffany and her siblings were put in foster homes as the authorities deemed her mother unfit to take care of her children.
- At the age of 15, she was reunited with her siblings as they were placed under the care of her grandmother.
- While in high school, she participated in school drama competitions and also attended the Laugh Factory Comedy Camp to get relief from stress.
- She used to live in her car in Beverly Hills before her onscreen success. She also did a number of odd jobs, including customer service for Alaska Airlines.
- Apart from her first language English, she also speaks Japanese fluently.
- In 2017, she published her memoir, The Last Black Unicorn.
- At the age of 17, she went to the Laugh Factory Comedy Camp after a social worker had given her a choice between camp and psychiatric therapy.
- In August 2017, Haddish’s comedy special, Tiffany Haddish: She Ready! From the Hood to Hollywood, premiered on Showtime.
- In November 2017, Haddish became the first black female stand-up comedian to host Saturday Night Live.
- In 2018, Tiffany won an Emmy Award for Outstanding Guest Actress in a Comedy Series for playing Host on Saturday Night Live: Tiffany Haddish/Taylor Swift.
- In 2018, she won the BET Awards for Best Actress and Black Reel Awards under the categories Best Supporting Actress and Outstanding Breakthrough Performance (Female) for her role in the movie Girls Trip.
- In May 2019, ABC revealed that it would be reviving Kids Say the Darndest Things with Haddish as host and producer. The show premiered on October 6 as part of a three-hour family-oriented block of programming.