Abigail Jain is an Indian television actress best known for her lead role in the series Humse Hai Liife. She has a lead role in the Hindi television drama Kya Dill Mein Hai and in Zindagi Wins. She also appeared in the episodic shows like Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya, Savdhaan India, Laal Ishq and Fear Files. In 2020, Abigail also worked in Hungama’s web series Kashmakash.
Abigail Rajeev Jain
Birthday / Date of Birth
Abigail Jain was born on the 27th of February 1992, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
She’s currently 30 years old.
Abigail graduated from University of Mumbai.
- Father – Vijay Jain (Cinematographer)
- Mother – Faylene Pande, Smita Nair Jain (Step-mother)
- Siblings – Kimberly Jain (Actress)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Abigail Jain has dated –
- Sanam Johar (2014-Present) – In 2014, Abigail has been in relationship with choreographer Sanam Johar. The couple was all set to get married in 2020 but the pandemic forced them to change their plans.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 124 lbs
- Measurements – 34-28-36
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 28 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Abigail became known for her lead role in the series Humse Hai Liife (2011). She also has a lead role in the Hindi television drama Kya Dill Mein Hai (2007) and in Zindagi Wins (2015).
In 2011, Abigail landed her first role in television by appearing as Kakoon Rahul Punj in the television show Kya Dill Mein Hai.
Jain has done endorsement work for brands like Olena by PLIX, Rocky Star Shine, etc.
Abigail Jain Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Ranveer Singh, Richard Gere
- Favorite Actress – Julia Roberts, Preity Zinta
- Favorite Singer – Miley Cyrus
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Color – Pink
- Favorite Food – Fast Food
Abigail Jain Net worth
Abigail Jain has an estimated net worth of $0.5 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – abigail_pande
Some Lesser Known Facts About Abigail Jain
- Abigail was born and brought up in Mumbai, India.
- She did yoga everyday to keep herself fit.
- She is an animal lover and also has a pet dog.
- In 2007, she started her acting career by playing the lead role of Kakoon Rahul Punj in 9X’s TV serial Kya Dill Mein Hai.
- Jain has been friends with television actor and model Aashka Goradia.
- Abigail is a trained dancer and also appeared in the reality shows Nachle Ve With Saroj Khan.
- She also participated in 9X’s reality show Kaun Jeetega Bollywood Ka Ticket.
- In 2010, she played the character named Mongi Waghela in the soap opera Bandini.
- In 2015, Jain played the lead role of Dr. Aaliya in the weekly medical drama Zindagi Wins on Bindass.
- In 2017, she along with her husband Sanam Johar participated in the dance reality show Nach Baliye Season 8.
- In September 2020, Abigail was summoned by NCB along with boyfriend Sanam Johar in Sushant Singh Rajput death case. NCB wanted to find drugs connection in television and film industry through her.