Sierra McCormick is an American actress. She made her acting debut in 2007, with a small role in an episode of the series Til Death and shot to national fame when she appeared as a judge on the popular game show Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader?. She appeared in the second season of the show and was selected out of more than a thousand kids who had auditioned. She continued acting in films and TV series such as Ramona and Beezus, A Nanny for Christmas, Hannah Montana, Supernatural and Boston Legal, before she was invited to audition for Disney’s A.N.T. Farm. She also played Lilith on The CW television series Supernatural.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Sierra McCormick was born on the 28th of October 1997, in Asheville, North Carolina, United States.
She’s currently 22 years old.
Los Angeles, California, United States
There isn’t much information regarding her education.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Kayla McCormick (Younger Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sierra McCormick has dated –
- Jake Short (2014) – From February 2014 to July 2014, Sierra was romantically linked with her A.N.T. Farm co-star, Jake Short.
- In feet – 5 feet 2 inches
- In centimeters – 157 cm
- In meters – 1.57 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 36-27-35
- Bust – 36 inches
- Waist – 27 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32D
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 8 (US).
Sierra is known for her role as Olive Doyle on the Disney Channel series A.N.T. Farm and her participation on the game show Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?.
In 2009, Sierra appeared in the science fiction comedy film Land of the Lost for her role as Tar Pits Kid.
In 2007, Sierra played the role of a kid in the Fox sitcom Til Death in episode #22 of season 1.
Dhvani has not appeared in a commercial for any brand yet.
Sierra McCormick Favorites
- Favorite TV Show – That ’70s Show (1998-2006)
- Favorite Books – Pretty Little Liars, The Hunger Games
- Favorite Film Genre – Comedies, Dramas, Foreign, Horror and Cerebral Movies
- Favorite Phrase – Stay Sparkly
- Favorite Shopping Places – Hollister, Juicy, Target
- Favorite Singers – Katy Perry, Ke$ha, Lady Gaga
- Favorite Candies – Heath Bars, Reese’s, Nerds
- Favorite Song – Firework by Katy Perry
- Favorite Season – Summer
- Favorite Drink – Strawberry and Banana Smoothie
- Favorite Color – Pink, Blue
- Favorite Food – Pizza
Sierra McCormick Net worth
Sierra McCormick has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – sierramccormick
- Twitter – Sierra McCormick
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sierra McCormick
- McCormick first took an interest in acting in 2006 when she joined The Corsa Agency in Los Angeles.
- Growing up, she was very close to her mother. She considers her parents as her biggest support system.
- In 2007, she bagged a role in the comedy series Curb Your Enthusiasm.
- In 2008, she played guest roles in Boston Legal and Supernatural.
- In 2009, she made her film debut with a small role in the adventure comedy Land of the Lost.
- She has a dog named Annie, with whom she appeared in a PETA ad campaign promoting the adoption of shelter animals.
- She has a pet cat named, Zazzles.
- In 2009, she lent her voice to the made-for-television film Jack and Janet Save the Planet and followed it up with small guest roles in a number of series such as Monk and Criminal Minds.
- In 2010, she played a significant role in family comedy–drama film Ramona and Beezus, which starred Selena Gomez.
- She is best friends with Ireland Shea.
- In 2011, she began her association with Disney, with their comedy film Spooky Buddies.
- In 2011, she was seen playing Connie in the series Jessie and followed it up with the TV films The Breakdown and Sorority Nightmare.
- She also appeared in a music video for the 2011 song Dynamite by China Anne McClain.
- McCormick starred with Grace Phipps and Spencer Breslin in the 2015 horror movie Some Kind of Hate, which played at the Stanley Film Festival, the Fantasia International Film Festival and FrightFest.
- In 2017, she portrayed the role of Kara Gentry in the TV film Christmas in the Heartland.