Tammin Sursok is a South African-born Australian actress and singer. Tammin is known for her roles on television as Dani Sutherland on Home and Away, Colleen Carlton on The Young and the Restless and Jenna Marshall on Pretty Little Liars. In 2007, after a successful audition, Tammin became the third actress to portray Colleen Carlton on the American soap opera television series, The Young and the Restless.
Tammin Pamela Sursok
Actress, Singer, Composer, Guitarist
Pop Rock, Power Pop
Sony BMG (2004–2005), Sony Music
Birthday / Date of Birth
Tammin Sursok was born on the 19th of August 1983, in Johannesburg, South Africa.
She’s currently 36 years old.
Tammin was educated at Ravenswood School for Girls in Gordon, Sydney, studying speech and drama in her final years of school. She graduated from Trinity Speech and Drama College with high distinction.
- Father – Daryl Sursok
- Mother – Julie Sursok (Trained pianist and guitarist)
- Siblings – Shaun Sursok (Brother), Michelle Sursok (Half-Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tammin Sursok has dated –
- Danny Raco (2000-2002) – In 2000 to 2002, Tammin and Australian actor, Danny Raco were an item.
- Sean McEwen (2010-Present) – In 2010, Tammin started dating the actor, producer and director, Sean McEwen. In January 2011, Tammin engaged him. In 24 August 2011, the duo married each other in Florence, Italy. The couple have two daughters, born in October 2013 and January 2019.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 124 lbs
- Measurements – 33-25-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32D
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Tammin is known for her roles on television as Dani Sutherland on Home and Away, Colleen Carlton on The Young and the Restless and Jenna Marshall on Pretty Little Liars.
In 2006, Tammin made her film debut in a bit role as Marjorie in the Australian-American teen fantasy comedy film, Aquamarine.
In 2000, Tammin played the role as Dani Sutherland in the soap opera, Home and Away. During these four years, she appeared in 297 episodes.
In 22 May 2005, Tammin released her solo album, Whatever Will Be was released under Sony Music Entertainment with songwriters Savan Kotecha, David Kreuger, Marion Raven, Steve Booker and producers John Shanks, Per Mangusson and David Kreuger. It crawled to #13 in Australian music charts.
Tammin Sursok has appeared in commercial brands such as LA Ice.
Awards & Nominations
|2001||Logie Award||Most Popular New Female Talent||Home and Away||Won|
|2004||Logie Award||Most Popular Actress||Home and Away||Nominated|
|2008||Daytime Emmy Award||Outstanding Younger Actress in a Drama Series||The Young and the Restless||Nominated|
|2013||New York Film Festival||Best Actress in a Leading Role||10 Rules for Sleeping Around||Nominated|
Tammin Sursok Favorites
Her favorite things are unknown.
Tammin Sursok Net worth
Tammin Sursok has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Tammin Sursok
- Tammin started dancing at the age of 6.
- Tammin is an animal lover and has many pets at home. She has three pet dogs, named, Tiger, Sydney and Charlie and a cat named Sugar.
- Tammin went to Sydney Youth Musical Theatre to pursue her interest in acting, dance and singing.
- In 2007, after a successful audition, she became the third actress to portray Colleen Carlton on the American soap opera television series, The Young and the Restless.
- In 2009, she starred in the Nickelodeon made-for-television musical film, Spectacular!.
- In 2010, Tammin was cast in ABC Family’s planned television adaptation of the Sara Shepard teen mystery book series, Pretty Little Liars.
- In July 2010, she had a recurring role on the Disney Channel Original Series Hannah Montana. She appeared in eight episodes.
- In May 2013, Tammin played Sarah Corso in the indie film, Driving By Braille directed by Kristina Lloyd and written by Richard H. Moon, released on DVD.
- In 2014, Tammin released a collaboration with singer Joe Brooks covering Say Something made famous by A Great Big World featuring Christina Aguilera.
- In 16 March 2016, Sursok posted a photo of herself as an adolescent on Instagram and revealed that she had been bullied because of her weight.