Sri Divya is an Indian film and television actress, who acts in Tamil and Telugu films. Sri started her career at the age of three. She has also acted in Telugu television serials. She made her debut as a heroine in the 2010 Telugu romance film Manasara, directed by Ravi Babu, but the film was a failure. Her Tamil debut was Varuthapadatha Valibar Sangam opposite Siva Karthikeyan, which was directed by Ponram.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Sri Divya was born on 25 May 1987, in Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
She’s currently 31 years old.
She attended Kendriya Vidyalaya School in Hyderabad, and later enrolled at the SRM University in Chennai from where she graduated with an Engineering degree.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Sri Ramya (Older Sister, Actress)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sri Divya has dated –
There’s no details about her love life or dating history since she has carefully avoided her personal life from media glare.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 163 cm
- In meters – 1.63 m
- In Kilograms – 53 kg
- In Pounds – 117 lbs
- Measurements – 34-27-36
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 27 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 6 (US).
Having played Latha Pandi in the 2013 Tamil film Varuthapadatha Valibar Sangam starring opposite Sivakarthikeyan, the role which earned her SIIMA Award for Best Debut Actress in Tamil.
Even though she debuted in the Tamil film Poo Vaasam in 1999 as as a child actress, she made her debut as a lead actress in the 2010 Telugu romance film Manasara.
She has starred in some Telugu serials.
Sri Divya Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Vijay, Dhanush, Suriya, Mahesh Babu
- Favorite Actress – Aishwarya Rai
- Favorite Film Director – Mani Ratnam, Gautham Menon
- Favorite Music Director – G.V. Prakash Kumar
- Favorite Films – Mouna Ragam (Tamil, 1986), Alai Payuthey (Tamil, 2000), Vaaranam Aayiram (Tamil, 2008), Enthiran (Tamil, 2010)
Sri Divya Net worth
Her net worth is under review. She lives with her family in a luxury house in Hyderabad, Telangana.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sri Divya
- Beginning her acting career at the age of three, she has starred in a many television serials before her stint in mainstream cinema.
- Sri Divya started her career as child artist in 2000 with the Telugu film Hanuman Junction.
- In 2006, she was awarded the Nandi Award for Best Child Actress for the film Bharati.
- She made a cameo appearance in some films such as Inji Iduppazhagi (Tamil, 2015), Size Zero (Telugu, 2015) and Remo (2016).
- Even though, she is of today a leading actress in the industry, she has done cameo in films including Inji Iduppazhagi and Remo.
- In 2014 she appeared in two Tamil films, Suseenthiran’s Jeeva and Vellaikaara Durai.
- Her upcoming films are Kaatu Malli, which was her first Tamil film and Nagarpuram.