Courtney Eaton is an Australian model and actress. She is known for her supporting roles as Cheedo the Fragile in the 2015 film Mad Max: Fury Road and as Zaya in the 2016 film Gods of Egypt. Eaton was spotted by Christine Fox, head of Vivien’s Models, in a fashion graduation at age eleven. Fox signed up Eaton with her father’s blessing and prepared her to model at age sixteen.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Courtney Eaton was born on 6 January 1996, in Bunbury, Western Australia, Australia.
She’s currently 23 years old.
Courtney’s Australian father has English ancestry.
She attended Bunbury Cathedral Grammar School but dropped out when she was in 11th grade to focus on her acting career.
- Father – Stephen Eaton (Information Technology Professional)
- Mother – Courtney’s father stated that her mother is not a part of her life.
- Siblings – Campbell Eaton (Younger Brother), Olivia (Younger Stepsister), Danny (Younger Step Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Courtney has dated –
- Ross Shor Lynch (2015–2017) – Courtney and the American singer, songwriter and Disney star, Ross were first introduced to each other through their common manager, Nils Larsen. He took Courtney to an R5 show after which Ross joined the two for dinner. Courtney revealed that ever since that evening, the two simply continued to hang out together whenever they were free. Ross Lynch confirmed that he was dating Courtney through a social media post in September 2015. Courtney suffered a major online hate for being Ross’s girlfriend. Despite the public criticism and erratic work schedules, the two were still strong as a couple and they frequently arrived together on the red carpet at various Hollywood events. They separated in November 2017.
- In feet – 5 feet 10 inches
- In centimeters – 178 cm
- In meters – 1.7 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 123 lbs
- Measurements – 35-24-36
- Bust – 35 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 32C
She wears a size 9.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Playing the role of Cheedo the fragile alongside Charlize Theron and Tom Hardy in Mad Max: Fury Road (2015).
She made her film debut with the 2015 action film Mad Max: Fury Road, in which she played the role of Cheedo the Fragile.
In 2015, Courtney was a guest on the talk show, Up Close with Carrie Keagan with the entire cast of Mad Max.
She has endorsed Carolina Herrera’s Pre Fall Collection 2017, Forever 21 Spring / Summer 2016, Jan Logan Spring / Summer 2015 as well as appeared in Bonds active wear commercial and print shoot.
Awards & Nominations
|2016||Gold Derby Awards||Best Ensemble Cast||Nominated|
Courtney Eaton Favorites
- Favorite R5 Album – Sometime Last Night (2015)
- Favorite Celebrity Crush – Angelina Jolie
- Favorite Moisturizer – Coconut Oil
- Favorite Guilty Pleasure – Eating White Bread and Butter
- Favorite Salad – Quinoa and chickpea salad with Tahini dressing
- Favorite Food – Green Smoothie, Avocado
Courtney Eaton Net worth
Courtney Eaton net worth is estimated to be $1 million dollars as of 2019. During her stint as a model, she walked the runway for famous designers and fashion houses that skyrocketed her net worth in short of a few years.
- Facebook – Courtney Eaton
- Instagram – courteaton
- Twitter – Courtney Eaton
Some Lesser Known Facts About Courtney Eaton
- Courtney was spotted for her potential at the age of 11 and officially started her career at 16. She was discovered by Christine Fox, head of Vivien’s Models at a fashion graduation parade in South-West Australia.
- Most of Courtney’s childhood was spent at her grandparents’ house where she discussed her plans to become a doctor or a vet upon growing up.
- Courtney’s father said that people often stopped him in the streets to tell him that his daughter should be a model.
- Courtney’s father insists that the early success has not gone into Courtney’s head and she is still humble and grounded as before.
- She shares her boyfriend, Ross Lynch’s interest in photography.
- In her everyday life, Courtney does not wear makeup and puts in no effort in doing her hair. She is usually dressed in ripped jeans and a t-shirt.
- She has a close relationship with Karl Lagerfeld, head designer of Chanel.
- In 2015-2016, Courtney was traveling so much that the longest she stayed in one place was a week.
- All her red carpet outfits are chosen by her stylist, Karla Welch.
- She was featured in an R5 music video – I Know You Got Away (2015).
- In May 2016, it was announced that Eaton would be starring alongside boyfriend Ross Lynch in the comedy film Status Update, which was to begin filming the next month.
- Her 2018 releases are the teen comedy romance film, Status Update, starring Ross Lynch and Puberty.