Sarah Ellen is a famous Australian Social Media Personality and Youtuber who is best known from her activities on social photo sharing app Instagram and YouTube. She has more than 940K followers on her Instagram account and has more than 266K+ subscribers on her YouTube channel. Sarah also participated in the singing reality TV Show Australia’s Got Talent as contestant. Sarah is the founder of the fashion and entertainment website @ perksofher.com.
Singer, Social Media Personality, Youtuber, Actress, Model
Birthday / Date of Birth
Sarah Ellen was born on the 10th of January 1998, in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
She is currently 21 years old.
Sarah dropped out of school at the age of 15 to pursue a career in fashion. She has studied fashion business at a fashion institute in Sydney.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sarah Ellen has dated –
- Jai Waetford – Sarah is a good friend of popular Australian actor and recording artist Jai Waetford. However, their friendship has often been misunderstood as an affair. None of them has ever publicly confirmed or denied the rumor. The rumors were put to rest after Jai publicly introduced his girlfriend, Carrington Durham, an American YouTube personality and a budding actor.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.7 m
- In Kilograms – 60 kg
- In Pounds – 132 lbs
- Measurements – 32-24-34
- Bust – 32 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Her most significant acting project was the portrayal of Madison Robinson in the long-running Australian TV series Neighbours. Sarah has also starred in a short film based on the side-effects of social media. She once performed in Australia’s Got Talent.
In 2016, she played a part in a short film titled Room 317, marking her debut as an actress. She is yet to male her debut in a full-fledged feature film.
Sarah made her acting debut in 2014 with a guest starring role in an episode of the TV series, The Laundry.
In 2014, she was named the ambassador of the Australian fashion brand Supré.
Sarah Ellen Favorites
- Favorite Actress – Phoebe Tonkin
- Favorite Idol – Ariana Grande
- Favorite Celebrity Crush – Cara Delevingne
- Favorite Beverage – Coffee
- Favorite Color – Red, Black
- Favorite Hobbies – Dancing
- Favorite Food – Italian food, Margherita Pizza, Spaghetti Bolognaise
Sarah Ellen Net worth
Sarah Ellen has an estimated net worth of $0.5 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Portfolio
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sarah Ellen
- As a child, Sarah aspired to make a career in the entertainment industry. She would often tell people about her ambition to become a superstar someday.
- She was very ambitious about making a career in show business at a very young age.
- Her online career took off when she joined the now-defunct short-video uploading platform, Vine in November 2013.
- Sarah idolizes Ariana Grande. She is also a big fan of Australian actor and model Phoebe Tonkin.
- Sarah had a girl crush on English model and actor Cara Delevingne.
- Sarah is an animal lover. She has two cats and a puppy named Stella.
- She also loves chocolate. She is a fitness-conscious person and does yoga regularly.
- In 2014, Sarah made her full-fledged TV debut through a guest appearance in the TV series The Laundry. Simultaneously, she ventured into modeling.
- In 2014, Sarah participated on Australia’s Got Talent and performed a song as a singer.
- Sarah is now associated with IMG Models, one of the biggest talent agencies in the world.
- Sarah is a good friend of popular Australian actor and recording artist Jai Waetford.
- She is an avid animal lover and has two cats and a puppy named Stella.
- Sarah was the member of the Supré Girl Gang alongside Australian actor Isabelle Cornish and model Inka Williams.
- In 2016, Sarah bagged her first prominent acting project. She played the popular character Madison Robinson in 36 episodes of the long-running Australian soap opera Neighbours. Madison was the daughter of the characters played by Kylie Minogue and Jason Donovan.
- In 2017, walked the ramp during the Bonds 2017 autumn-winter campaign that showcased the brand’s retro-inspired sporty range of underwear and clothing.