Kristin Cavallari is an American television personality, fashion designer, and actress. In 2004, Kristin first rose to fame, as a cast member on the popular MTV reality television series, Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County, and was later given her own reality series to star in, Very Cavallari. She has enjoyed minor success as an actress, appearing in a handful of television shows and direct-to-video films, and as a fashion designer with her own line of clothing and jewellery, Uncommon James. In May 2020, Cavallari announced that she was ending the series and there would not be a Season 4.
Kristin Elizabeth Cavallari
TV Personality, Actress, Fashion Designer, Dancer, Host
Birthday / Date of Birth
Kristin Cavallari was born on the 5th of January 1987, in Denver, Colorado, United States.
She’s currently 33 Years old.
She has Italian ancestry on her father’s side and is of German descent on her mother’s side.
Kristin attended Barrington Station Middle School and graduated from Barrington High School in Barrington, Illinois. Later, she took admission into Santa Margarita Catholic High School in California. Finally, she was enrolled in Driver’s Education course through Laguna Beach High School in 2005. She also went to The University of Southern California and Loyola Marymount University.
- Father – Dennis Cavallari
- Mother – Judith Spies (née Eifrig)
- Siblings – Michael Cavallari (Older Brother) (Died on December 10, 2015)
- Relatives – Henry Cavallari, Sr. (Paternal Grandfather), Irma (Paternal Grandmother), Edgar E. Eifrig (Maternal Grandfather), Mary Patricia Diehl (Maternal Grandmother), Gabriel Zamora Cavallari (Stepbrother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kristin Cavallari has dated –
- Stephen Colletti (2001-2004) – In January 2001, Kristin and Stephen first met in high school and started dating. They remained together for three years and separated in April 2004.
- Brody Jenner (2005-2006) – In August 2005, Cavallari met actor, model, and TV personality Brody Jenner at a party for Stuff Magazine and started dating him. The duo dated for a year and separated in September 2006.
- Nick Zano (2006-2007) – Cavallari and Nick dated for a year from September 2006 to December 2007.
- Miguel Medina (2010) – Kristin had a 2-month long relationship with Paraguayan football forward Miguel Medina from June to August 2010.
- Jay Cutler (2010-2020) – In August 2010, American football quarterback Jay Cutler started dating Kristin. After nearly a year of dating, they engaged in April 2011. The engagement was called off in July 2011, but the couple reconciled in November 2011. She had already given birth to one of her children before marriage. In June 2013, Cavallari married Jay Cutler. The couple has three children: sons Camden Jack (born August 8, 2012) and Jaxon Wyatt (born May 7, 2014), and daughter Saylor James (born November 23, 2015). In April 2020, the couple announced that they were divorcing.
- Jeff Dye (2020-Present) – In October 2020, Kristin was first seen with Jeff Dye at a Chicago bar. In December 2020, the duo was seen kissing during a Mexico vacation which definitely proved that they are more than friends.
- In feet – 5 feet 3 inches
- In centimeters – 160 cm
- In meters – 1.60 m
- In Kilograms – 50 kg
- In Pounds – 110 lbs
- Measurements – 34-25-34
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Kristin became known after appearing in the Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County (2004-2005) and MTV’s The Hills (2009-2010).
In 2006, Kristin made her first film appearance by playing the role of Crystal horror film, Fingerprints directed by Harry Basil, and starring Leah Pipes, and Josh Henderson.
In 2006, Kristin landed her first role in television by guest appearing as Kylie Marker in the TV series, Veronica Mars.
Kristin has done endorsement work for Chinese Laundry (2011).
Kristin Cavallari Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Will Smith
- Favorite Actress – Julia Roberts, Penelope Cruze
- Favorite Cuisine – Mexican
- Favorite Travel Destination – Turks and Caicos
- Favorite Color – Red, White
- Favorite Food – Nachos, Chicken Fajitas
Kristin Cavallari Net worth
Kristin Cavallari has an estimated net worth of $30 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook– Kristin Cavallari
- Instagram – kristincavallari
- Twitter – Kristin Cavallari
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kristin Cavallari
- Kristin was in her junior year of high school when the first season of Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County began production.
- She was ranked at number #8 on the List of The Greatest Female Reality Stars of 2005 curated by Reality TV Magazine.
- In May 2009, Cavallari confirmed she would be joining the cast of Laguna Beach’s spin-off series, The Hills.
- Kristin was on the 13th season of ABC’s Dancing with the Stars and partnered with two-time champion Mark Ballas. She was the third to be eliminated.
- She has a dog (Shih Tzu) named Bru.
- She has been friends with actress Orly Shani.
- In March 2014, Kristin drew criticism for refusing to vaccinate her children, a decision her husband and she made based on scientifically unfounded fears of the connection between childhood vaccination and autism.
- On December 10, 2015, her brother, Michael Cavallari, was found dead having died of hypothermia following a car crash.
- She has undergone LASIK eye surgery.
- In June 2018, Cavallari and Cutler put their mansion in Nashville, Tennessee up for sale for $7.9 million. The mansion is seen in numerous scenes of Very Cavallari. The couple purchased a mansion in Nashville for $4.2 million in April 2018.
- In May 2020, Kristin announced that she was ending the series and there would not be a Season 4.
- Visit her official website @ kristincavallari.com