Rhea Seehorn is an American actress known for playing Kim Wexler in Better Call Saul. She has also appeared in NBC’s Whitney, ABC’s I’m With Her and TNT’s Franklin & Bash. Her film credits include roles in the independent features Riders and Floating and the independent shorts The Pitch, The Gentlemen and The Case Against Karen. Her theater credits include the Broadway production of 45 Seconds from Broadway, as well as roles in The World Over, All My Sons, Stop Kiss, How I Learned to Drive, Freedomland and Marat/Sade.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Rhea Seehorn was born on May 12, 1972 in Norfolk, Virginia, United States.
She is currently 46 years old.
Los Angeles, California, United States
She studied painting, drawing and architecture from a young age, following in the footsteps of her father and grandmother. She continued in the visual arts but had a growing passion for film and theater and was introduced to contemporary theater in college. Seehorn graduated from George Mason University in 1994 with a Bachelor of Arts in Art Studio.
- Father – Her father was an artist.
- Mother – Marlene Walters
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rhea has dated –
- Graham J. Larson (2013-Present) – Rhea and real estate agent Graham J. Larson started dating in early 2013. They were introduced to each other by her close friend and Graham’s ex-wife Mary Alice Haney. They got engaged in 2013. The couple has appeared together at various red carpet events including Emmy Awards in 2016. Graham had 2 sons with his ex-wife Mary Alice Haney and after getting custody of both of them, they’re now raising them together and she treats his sons just like a mother.
- In feet – 5 feet 4½ inches
- In centimeters – 164 cm
- In meters – 1.64 m
- In Kilograms – 54 kg
- In Pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 35-25-36
- Bust – 35 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Playing the role of Kim Wexler in Better Call Saul and also for appearing on NBC’s sitcom Whitney, ABC’s sitcom I’m With Her, and TNT’s drama series Franklin & Bash.
Rhea Seehorn made her screen debut with the film A Case Against Karen in 1998, playing the role of Shari.
Rhea made her first TV show appearance as Cheri Baldzikowski on the comedy series I’m with Her in 2003.
She has appeared in numerous TV commercials ever since she stepped into the industry, including HANEY, Dolce & Gabbana, Sutra Jewels, Romona Keveza, Gucci and Armani.
Rhea Seehorn Favorites
Her favorite things are unknown.
Rhea Seehorn Net worth
Rhea has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rhea Seehorn
- She lived between Japan, Arizona, Washington D.C. and Virginia beach while growing up.
- She was inspired by her father and grandmother to take a career in arts full time.
- Rhea was motivated to go into the arts by her father and grandmother, both of whom were visual artists.
- Seehorn made her Broadway debut as a substitute in Neil Simon’s 45 Seconds From Broadway.
- In 2018, she provided voice to Karen in an episode of stop motion sketch comedy television series, Robot Chicken.