Ilfenesh Hadera is an American actress. She is best known for her co-starring role as Stephanie Holden in the 2017 film Baywatch. On September 29, 2019, Hadera co-starred in the recurring role as Mayme Johnson, the wife of Bumpy Johnson in the premiere of the American crime drama television series, Godfather of Harlem on Epix.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Ilfenesh Hadera was born on the 1st of December 1985, in Harlem, New York, United States.
She’s currently 34 years old.
She has Ethiopian ancestry on her father’s side and is of European descent on her mother’s side.
Hadera attended the Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts. Later she studied acting at Harlem School of Arts. She also went to a DJ school at a place called DubSpot on 14th Street, New York.
- Father – Asfaha Hadera (‘African Services Committee’ Founder)
- Mother – Kim Nicholas (Acupuncturist)
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ilfenesh Hadera has dated –
- Alex Soroken (2015-Present)– Ilfenesh has been in a long-term relationship with a man named Alex Soroken and the couple got engaged in 2015. She broke the news on her Instagram account in December 2015. The couple has made their relationship quite public.
- In feet – 5 feet 11 inches
- In centimeters – 181 cm
- In meters – 1.81 m
- In Kilograms – 57 kg
- In Pounds – 126 lbs
- Measurements – 34-25-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 11 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Ilfenesh is best known for her co-starring role as Stephanie Holden in the 2017 film Baywatch. She also starred as Kay Daniels in the television series Deception.
In 2013, Ilfenesh made her theatrical film debut in Oldboy as Judy.
In 2013, She made her first television show appearance in The Blacklist as Jennifer Palmer.
Ilfenesh has used her social media presence to endorse brands like Victoria’s Secret, Malia Mills, La Ligne, Mugler & Fiya Jewellery.
Ilfenesh Hadera Favorites
Her favorite things are unknown.
Ilfenesh Hadera Net worth
Ilfenesh Hadera has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – ilfenator
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ilfenesh Hadera
- She considered being a DJ as an alternate career plan at one point in her life.
- She worked as a waitress for almost 10 years and states that it was not at all an easy job as she used to hear a lot of harsh things at her job.
- In 2010, Hadera made her acting debut in the film 1/20 and appeared in Da Brick, The Blacklist, Oldboy, Show Me a Hero, Chi-Raq, Chicago Fire, The Punisher and She’s Gotta Have It.
- She is not a big fan of Uber and mostly takes the subway or the yellow cabs to go around the city.
- Ilfenesh also worked with the African Services Committee, founded by her father for the impoverished African citizens, to improve the quality of their life.
- Ilfenesh lived with her parents till 2015 which helped her financially and she did not mind it because she is close to her family.
- She is very introvert and shies away from public speaking.