Logan Lerman is an American actor, known for playing the title role in the fantasy adventure Percy Jackson films. He appeared in commercials in the mid-1990s, before starring in the series Jack & Bobby and the movies The Butterfly Effect and Hoot. Lerman gained further recognition for his roles in the western 3:10 to Yuma, the thriller The Number 23, the comedy Meet Bill and 2009’s Gamer and My One and Only. He subsequently played d’Artagnan in 2011’s The Three Musketeers, starred in the coming of age dramas The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Indignation and The Vanishing of Sidney Hall and had major roles in the 2014 films Noah and Fury.
Logan Wade Lerman
Birthday / Date of Birth
Logan Lerman was born on 19th of January 1992, in Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, California, United States.
He is currently 28 years old.
He has Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry.
Logan attended Beverly Hills High School. In 2010, he applied to study creative writing at New York University, but he chose to defer his admission to pursue an acting career.
- Father – Larry Lerman (Businessman and Orthotist)
- Mother – Lisa (née Goldman) (Logan’s Manager)
- Siblings – Lindsey Lerman (Older Sister), Lucas Lerman (Older Brother)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Logan Lerman dated –
- Alexandra Daddario (2009-2015) –Lerman had dated American actress Alexandra Daddario from 2009 to 2015. The two have been engaged for over a year before they broke out in August 2015.
- In feet – 5 feet 8½ inches
- In centimeters – 174 cm
- In meters -1.74 m
- In Kilograms – 68 kg
- In Pounds – 150 lbs
- Measurements – 40-14-34
- Chest – 40 inches
- Biceps – 14 inches
- Waist – 34 inches
He wears a size 10 (US) shoe.
Known for playing the title role in the fantasy-adventure Percy Jackson films. He appeared in commercials in the mid-1990s, before starring in the series Jack & Bobby (2004–2005) and the movies The Butterfly Effect (2004) and Hoot (2006).
In 2000, Logan made his feature film debut in playing Young Nick Marshall in the romantic fantasy comedy film, What Women Want.
In 2003, Logan made his first television appearance in the police drama series 10-8: Officers on Duty, playing Bobby Justo in just one episode of the series named – Badlands.
Logan has done a number of commercials over the years and he is particularly known for appearing in eHarmony commercial alongside Selena Gomez.
Logan Lerman Favorites
- Favorite Movies – American Beauty (1999), Defending Your Life (1991), Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004)
- Favorite Directors – Paul Thomas Anderson, Stanley Kubrick, David Fincher, Peter Bogdanovich
- Favorite Sport – Basketball
- Favorite Team – Los Angeles Lakers (Basketball)
- Favorite Color – Blue
- Favorite Food – Sushi
Logan Lerman Net worth
Logan Lerman has an estimated net worth of $8 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Logan Lerman
- Instagram – loganlerman
- Twitter – Logan Lerman
Some Lesser Known Facts About Logan Lerman
- Lerman considers himself as a black sheep for choosing acting over medical, while most of his relatives work in the medical profession.
- He was booked for commercials when he was just four years old.
- He is good friends with Jack & Bobby co-star Dean Collins.
- He owns two dogs, named Lola and Stella.
- Logan had formed a band called Indigo with Dean Collins in 2006, along with musician Daniel Pashman; Collins sang lead vocals, Lerman played keyboard and guitar, and Pashman played the drums.
- In 2007, Lerman appeared in the thriller The Number 23, in which he played the son of Walter Sparrow (Jim Carrey), a man who becomes obsessed with numerology.
- In 2008, Lerman co-starred in the comedy Meet Bill, as a teenager mentored by Bill (Aaron Eckhart).
- In 2009, he appeared in the science fiction film Gamer, as Simon, a teenage gamer who controls one of the characters in a video game played with live human subjects.
- In August 2010, Lerman appeared in Change the Odds, a public service announcement video for the Stand Up to Cancer charity along with stars like Zac Efron, Andrew Garfield and Dakota Fanning.
- In 2018, Lerman signed to star as Jonah Heidelbaum in the Amazon Video series Hunters, about a group of Nazi hunters in the 1970s. The series’ executive producers include Jordan Peele.